Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

I feel like Dany's action was so out of character of her tonight. Normally she'd at least give them a choice (and I mean a real one, not "serve me or die", she's never done that) if they would serve her or walk away free. It just felt off to me.

And the pace of this episode was like, all over the place to me. I wish they would of kept it to the regular 11 episodes rather than 7, you can tell they are jam packing a lot of shit into just one episode and it doesn't necessarily make it better.  

22 minutes ago, aabattery said:
  Hide contents

Prince Ragger is Rhaegar right? Jon Snow not a bastard :jeb!:

Spoiler

It's weird they went that annulment route since the Targs are historical polygamists. I guess HBO draws the line there.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

dat writing.

If someone told me that plot beforehand I would have laughed it off as (really bad) fan fiction. I guess the pace is so fast that you don't really get much time to question it.

I'm not sold on the 

Spoiler

Cersei pregnant bit. Regardless of whether she is truthful or lying it feels too soap operaish. Now they have to spin the wheels on her and Jaime until the finale most likely.

Also, this whole Winterfell business is going to go down a rabbithole of plot and character stupidity unless they wrap it up quick.

2 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

I'm not sold on the 

Hide contents

Cersei pregnant bit. Regardless of whether she is truthful or lying it feels too soap operaish. Now they have to spin the wheels on her and Jaime until the finale most likely.

Also, this whole Winterfell business is going to go down a rabbithole of plot and character stupidity unless they wrap it up quick.

Spoiler

I'm hoping that Sansa/Arya work out what LF is up to pretty quickly. Would be fun to see everything blow up in his face. Don't really want to see him continue his shenanigans in S8.

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Hide contents

I'm hoping that Sansa/Arya work out what LF is up to pretty quickly. Would be fun to see everything blow up in his face. Don't really want to see him continue his shenanigans in S8.

Spoiler

I think part of it is that by moving Sansa and him to the North, they really have to think on the fly for some new scheme of his, but nothing has worked at all with his character since the end of Season 4.

Arya's riding high on her No One skills, but she ain't been playing the game for long. 50/50 chance she does whatever Littlefinger intends for her to do....which is something.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

This show is very close to being elder scrolls adaptation. This was the weakest episode for me of the season. Next episode takes place through 5 months according to someone. That's a lot of time.

Now, I've had issues with the shows writing myself at times but it's a bit mean to compare it to Skyrim's.

:redcapes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, aabattery said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

I would think Bran would have something to say about what he's up to.

I'm really glad Littlefinger is still able to outwit people though.  Would be unlike him to get outsmarted by Arya that easy.

That was almost to heavy of an exposition episode.  I guess it's needed to set up these next two episodes, but it was to rushed to have much depth to it but not enough happening to make up for it.

The good thing about it is these next two episodes will be a blast.  But this is the weak link episode of the season.

HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WHAT AN EPISODE! They are killing it this season!

YES i get it had no action but it was much needed and it perfectly set what should be two phenomenal final episodes! I loved it so much because characters made thir desicions that will ultimately lead to bigger things. 

• Like 1

I think we'll get an Ocean's Eleven, instead of Magnificent Seven though.  I bet they find Benjen, Edd and two randoms (a night's watch guy and another wildling).

EDIT: Or those two randoms could be Dany and a Dragon!  I watched the trailer again and there are a few shots with fire.  It's either from Beric's sword or dragons.

Edited by El Panda Machos

46 minutes ago, El Panda Machos said:

I think we'll get an Ocean's Eleven, instead of Magnificent Seven though.  I bet they find Benjen, Edd and two randoms (a night's watch guy and another wildling).

EDIT: Or those two randoms could be Dany and a Dragon!  I watched the trailer again and there are a few shots with fire.  It's either from Beric's sword or dragons.

Spoiler

I doubt Edd comes down, but if you're right about Dany, Benjen and a dragon it could get to that perfect eleven.

1. Jon Snow
  2. Jorah
  3. Dany
  4. Drogon
  5. Benjen
  6. Tormund
  7. Thoros
  8. Beric
  9. Gendry
  10. The Hound

Then throw in Davos, just because.

10 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Hide contents

I doubt Edd comes down, but if you're right about Dany, Benjen and a dragon it could get to that perfect eleven.

1. Jon Snow
  2. Jorah
  3. Dany
  4. Drogon
  5. Benjen
  6. Tormund
  7. Thoros
  8. Beric
  9. Gendry
  10. The Hound

Then throw in Davos, just because.

Maybe Dany brings two dragons (Rheagal and Viserion) so they can get some action, bringing it to eleven. They all escape on one dragon while the Night King kills the other, turning it into an ice dragon?