Jack Nevada

Movie scenes that made you nauseous

I tried to watch one of those, it started with a pig being burned alive. It was disgusting, I stopped watching it in the very beginning.

Me, my brother, and our friends used to rent these (and other similar titles) from a local mom-and-pop video store to see who could watch them without getting sick. 

• Like 1

I dare you all to watch Human Centipede and then we're talking if 'nothing makes you nauseous'

I watched it and it's actually tamer than I thought it would be, but I don't know if that says more about myself than the film.

Edited by C00k13

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this movie yet.  :P

Posted Image

This is one of the boldest, creepy, twisted, and provocative movies I've ever seen.  This was one of the most hilarious theatrical experiences in my life.  There were tons of squirms, "ewws",  WTFS, and even some laughs at my screening.  Theres a reason why this scored high with critics but bad with GA lol. Great horror flick.

Edited by Shpongle

You may find this funny, but I wasn't laughing the first time I watched PJ's King Kong. Sure the film takes its sweet time getting where its going but that final scene with Kong vs the planes made this acrophobic fellow pretty woozy.

Also, pretty much any 3D film's first couple of previews until I get used to the damn glasses.

Other than that, I've never been grossed out by gore...the Hannibal brain eating scene came close but even it didn't make me nauseous. Real gore? Sure. Movie gore? Nah.

The Blair Witch Project made me nauseous when i saw it in the theater. When I left I could hardly walk straight, the shaky cam made me so dizzy. 

Dredd was on Epix over the weekend and I bailed halfway through. Wretched movie. There's a damn good reason that movie made so little money. The gore is needlessly excessive and they seem to have invented the slo-mo drug just to give the director an excuse to drag out every bit of violence for an excruciatingly long time. 

Dredd was on Epix over the weekend and I bailed halfway through. Wretched movie. There's a damn good reason that movie made so little money. The gore is needlessly excessive and they seem to have invented the slo-mo drug just to give the director an excuse to drag out every bit of violence for an excruciatingly long time. 

I will mess you up, bro. Them's fightin words.

Posted Image

In the movie Carnosaur 2 there is a death scene where a girl is pulled up by a raptor and later has her arm ripped off by the raptor and then has her stomach bitten while she spasms and coughs up blood and then the raptor rips her bowels out. I was 14 when I saw it and it made me feel kind of sick. Couldn't eat anything that day I think lol