MasterDodsen

Who is your favorite character?

This could be from the Movies or the Expanded Universe. For me, its a bit of a tie:For me, its Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa. For the most part, it is due mainly to the EU. They both embraced the Force (although I felt that they could have made Leia a more prominant Jedi), but without them, nothing about the New Republic nor the war against the Yuzhang Vong would have been won.

Top 3:HanPalpatine ( I always wanted to have a grandfather like him. I think he`d be the best grandpa to anyone)YodaOn the fence:ROTJ and Prequels really spoiled Vader for me but I really like McGregor`s Obi Wan, not so much Guiness`s.I also like:Leia.Qui Gon.Sebulba.LandoChewieR2Luke and 3PO can be insufferable, though. Luke in ANH and before Dagobar training in ESB. 3PO in ROTJ and Prequels.

Edited by fishnets

Lando is probably my favourite. The coolest guy in the entire galaxy for sure (sorry Han)Others that I really like (just considering the movies for now):Han SoloQui GonPalpatineAdmiral AckbarWedgeBoba FettJango FettNien NunbR2-D2

Edited by JamesFord92