RyneOh1040

Weekend #s WKND BO: #42 $27.3M, #ScaryMovie5 $15.2M, Croods $13.2M GIJoe2 $10.8M

Posted Image

it's like my show girls. There bad but so fun to watch.

I loved

Uma was stunning back then when she starred in 2 trainwrecks - B&R and Avengers - back to back. Avengers was unwatchable campfest but this is the look they totally lifted for BW and Catwoman:

Posted Image

Edited by fishnets

LOL. I actually saw it twice in theaters, with two different sets of friends. Admittedly, the second time around we were all smashed and went to a late-night show where we were the only people in the theater, so we started shouting back at it MST3K-style.

So all of BE`s $10 boxoffice come from you and your smashed friends???????

Edited by fishnets

And I"m not saying its a bad film-again its just a frontloaded film like most horrors and horror remakes tend to have bad legs. The only 2 horror remakes in the 2000s to have a 3 multiplier were Black Christmas and The Omen-which niether opened on a Friday.  (Not that I'm expecting a 3 multiplier but just saying)

So all of BE`s $10 boxoffice some from you and smashed friends???????

:lol: Pretty much. We waited until after the OW so we wouldn't contribute to those numbers. btw, I remember checking out a Scientology forum before BE came out and people there were convinced it was going to be a masterpiece and a huge box-office hit.

Uma was stunning back then when she starred in 2 trainwrecks - B&R and Avengers - back to back. Avengers was unwatchable campfest but this is the look they totally lifted for BW and Catwoman:

Posted Image

Repeat After Me. Batman and Robin is not Garbage. I love it

Posted Image

• Like 1

:lol: Pretty much. We waited until after the OW so we wouldn't contribute to those numbers. btw, I remember checking out a Scientology forum before BE came out and people there were convinced it was going to be a masterpiece and a huge box-office hit.

Those people are nuts. However, Hollywood paranoya about them is way exaggerated. Most people who do business with them don`t share their beliefs but that`s spinned as that there are so many members. Unless one believes and observes their traditions, they are not Scientologiests. It`s questionable whether Will Smith is. He does a lot of business with them but has he ever been caught performing their religious shit?