A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

The full trailer looks very good.

The chemistry seems to be good, JLaw's acting seems better than Chris Pratt's one, although he seems good too (just, nothing special, although we saw only a few scenes). Loved Michael Sheen, both elegant and creepy, in that Shining-esque scene. 

It sounds a liiittle cheesy at time ("You trust me?", "You die, I die"), but I guess with the proper context it will be phenomenal and emotional. The story seems interesting, the final line makes me so curious to know how it's going to end, and the direction, cinematography and production design look top-notch. The VFX will probably be nominated at the Oscars.

I will definitely see it in theaters.

It looks kinda generic and the trailer spoils way too much, also I'm pretty sure I can guess the ending already. Out of the big 3, it seems to become the lowest grossing holiday release this year.

Rogue One   $500M

Sing              $300M

Passengers  $210M