Because of Winn-Dixie

Toy Story 3

WALL-E

Up

How to Train Your Dragon

The Muppets

Les Miserables

Wreck-It Ralph

Probably a lot more :lol: I'm a wimp when it comes to movies.

Edited by Pacific Blank

Big Fish

Click

I think I have some daddy issues though...

Click!!  Yes, tears here too. And Man on Fire, good one GG.  I cried in that too.

Strange one but I shed a tear in The Way Way Back.  You'll have to see it to understand why.

The first movie I ever cried in was She's Having a Baby.  The second, oddly enough, was The Seventh Sign, with Demi Moore and Jurgen Prochnow......weird.

I agree with most of you + animal movies.I even cry every time I watch the 4 minute clip of Hachi on YouTube.Like Souh Park said, every time I watch Indy in kingdom of crystal meth I cry from the horrors of the movie.Also, not in movies but every animal rescue video on YouTube makes me cry every time. That shit is brutal for my eyes

Wow. I just finished watching Freedom Writers (2007). Holy crap. That is an unbelievable movie. It's so good, it had me crying at parts. My high school was diverse just like that, and reminded me of it a lot. It's such a good movie. Everyone should watch it, it really is good and emotional.

" You said you always be there for me but your notttt!"""" "And its my fault!!!" " Its my fault!"

I will alreadys rem the King of animated movies :'( (Simbas dad dying while saving him) The lion  King Roars in emotional content!

Forrest Gump. (Whenever you need me Jennie..." I wont be far away!")

Optimus Prime biting the Farm in Revenge of the Fallen(Hey thats a sad moment for a Transformers fan :P-So sue me lol)

ET( I will be right hereeee!)

" Tales as old as timeeeeeeeeeee!""""" Beauty and the Beast--This should have won best picture as the LionKing above. Always cheating the great animated films

Titanic " Rose your so stupid!!"  " Your So Stupid!" " Why you did that!") :) It was unbreakable as the one run king for a reason

The new king James Cameron Avatar I of IV  (" My Jake! My Jake!")---Gets me teareyed everytime.. Also the seen where the young warrior meets his end at Jakes KNife( The extended edition--He wanted Jake to be his last shadow!) :'(

Edited by Superman001