Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

is Shay trying to troll Deadline`s Weekend thread? There`s some LOL Floppitard who sounds just like him and is getting his ass handed to him. is that you, Shay?

Edited by fishnets

Yeah, but $ 30 000 say "go fuck yourself" BETTER.

This time next year (when I collect them), I'll be on my way to permanent vacation in the warm and full of girls Southeast Asia. While you'll still be doing what you're telling me to do here. Hater.

Ta-taa, b!tchiz. :)

• Like 1

I have a question...

What is the thoughts about this doing so well on Saturday?Was it that compared to IM2 this got a lot more kids? 

Clearly, it became a must see event for families. It barely dropped from previews + Friday and jumped an insane 22% without the previews.  :D

I think 2nd weekend will be good as it appears its broken out to kids and families.

I think 2nd Saturday and Mothers day gross will be solid. 

I would be surprised if this fell more then 58% next weekend. 

Even so 400 million is about locked. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

This thread

Man, Ridley Scott losing out on the best director Oscar, is one of the biggest let downs IMO. What a great movie, feels like only yesterday i saw this. Crazy its been 13 years

• Like 1

Over me finding a way to win REAL money on the success of a genre I DESPISE. While meanwhile the brainless fangirls of the same devil-spawned genre get NOTHING for their pathetic sheep adoration.

Can you realise just how much SMARTER than them it proves me??

Except I doubt you've done that, especially since you conveniently never mentioned this until yesterday. So, post a picture of the bet stub/receipt and we'll believe you.

Otherwise, Stingray's appraisal is accurate, especially in the olfactory department.