Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

I don't see lower than 65m. 45m would be IM2 standard, and this has 3D, and the 'Avenger's effect' (Although probably less pronounced in the US), which we have seen in literally every country on earth,

Wait...KAL is rich?  How so?  I didn't hear about this.

Dude used to send home videos 2 members he liked (I know, it's really weird) and he had one of his family going to DC showing them leave their GIGANTIC FUCKING HOUSE into their FUCKING SWEET-ASS CARS until they got to the MOST AWESOME HOTEL. And it was definitely him too cos he talked like Kal posts, even dropped a few Avatar references in there. :lol:            I even put those videos on YouTube because members kept asking me for them but I took 'em down shortly after because it wasn't right, man.

• Like 2

Dude used to send home videos 2 members he liked (I know, it's really weird) and he had one of his family going to DC showing them leave their GIGANTIC FUCKING HOUSE into their FUCKING SWEET-ASS CARS until they got to the MOST AWESOME HOTEL. And it was definitely him too cos he talked like Kal posts, even dropped a few Avatar references in there. :lol:            I even put those videos on YouTube because members kept asking me for them but I took 'em down shortly after because it wasn't right, man.

You sure that was his? maybe he was like a male Bling Ring or somethin?

Typical Iron Man. Estimates drop as day progresses. Would not be surprised to see the high 150s predictions to be spot on in the end.

Estimates haven't dropped. They are really between 60-67m I think. From Nikki, THR and someone on HSX.

Is he inhabiting any other sites since BOM?

I remember seeing those videos :rofl:

• Like 1

Estimates are still all over the place, not really dropping per se.

On the surface that is true but in BTC breakdown on HSX, it is losing pace with Avengers. Also BO.com estimates have dropped slightly. It isn't written in stone for sure, but I've seen this rodeo before.

It would be funny if everyone's estimates kept dropping only to realize IM3 made 67 m OD and 170 m OW beating TDKR and destroying THG.

170m with 3d ain't destroying, gurl !

Explains how Super Returns box office and RT score. I am assuming Kal must have bought enough tickets to make sure SR crossed 200m. Plus he bought out critics as well so they would give SR a good critic review.