grim22

The Flash | Season 2 premieres 6 October.

grant gustin is just so damn fucking cute!

sometimes i'll think but his voice sounds so kiddy and he looks so kiddy  but but he's so cute !

no matter what i say it ends in but but he's so cute!

heck i don't know any arrow fans who disliked him when he guest-starred on arrow a couple of months ago 

i like him and iris so far so far ...her bf the cop is hunky!

caitlin chick looks way too young to be believable as a doctor but then yeah genius they be young like that but that's because 

its on the CW and its geared toward young people you have to have a 70/30 ratio young/old people in a cast lol

what'sup with the doctor in the wheelchair 

one thing though they got to kill that intro it reminded me so much of spiderman with tobey maguire and same thing on arrow and 

we're all like kill it already oliver we know , hoping they do for season 3 kkkkk,

ps: oh yeah barry needs to beef up some more and learn to fight , he can't run his way around one forever 

I just saw the pilot and it was pretty good.  Definitely a show I will be following.

I liked all the little nods like Gorilla Grodd and reverse Flash so this should be interesting as it goes along.

I also really liked how the dad was the Flash from the last series :)

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

Wait, did they set up 10 seasons with that last bit?

But yeah, great pilot and of course it's gonna be great when they used enough material to fill half a season with but we still have to see how their week-to-week business is going to look like. Very promising though.

• Like 1

http://www.tvmediainsights.com/the-flash-strongest-cw-premiere-in-6-years/

‘The Flash’ – Strongest CW Premiere in 6 Years

“The Flash” finished third in the 8 p.m. hour with a 3.4/ 5, which was The CW’s highest-rated premiere in the overnights since “90210” on Sept. 2, 2008 (translation: six years). Comparably, episode one of “The Flash” bested “The Originals” on the year-ago evening (1.3/ 2 on 10/08/13) by 166 percent. It beat the first hour of special “The iHeartradio Music Festival” last Tuesday (0.7/ 1) by a mammoth 386 percent. And “The Flash” outdelivered the debut of parent series “Arrow” (3.0/ 5 on 10/12/12) by 13 percent. And also very promising was the growth of one-tenth of a rating point (or three percent) at 8:30 p.m. (3.3/ 5 to 3.4/ 5). Given the available platform, “The Flash” is off to a fast – and “winning” – start on The CW, which is also expected to resonate via the DVR and in social media.
Edited by grim22

THE FLASH was The CW’s most watched telecast, of any CW show, since the series premiere of TVD on 9/10/09.

In the Tuesday 8-9pm hour, THE FLASH was second in A18-34, behind only NBC, and beat ABC and Fox in total viewers. For the night (8-10pm) The CW outrated both ABC and Fox in A18-34 and A18-49.

THE FLASH was The CW’s most watched show in its time period in more than seven years (GILMORE GIRLS series finale on 5/15/07) and highest rated in A18-49 in more than six years (90210 on 9/2/08). THE FLASH ties the network’s best ever rating in the time period in M18-34 (1.8/7, GILMORE GIRLS on 5/15/07).

Last night was The CW’s most watched night (3.66M) in more than four years (5/12/10), and its highest rated night in A18-49 (1.5/5) in more than four years also (9/9/10). It was the best A18-34 night (1.3/5) for the network since 10/11/12.

When L+3 ratings come in, Flash will comfortably be the biggest ever show in CW history.

• Like 1

This episode was genuinely great, maybe even better than the pilot. I'm already feeling all the characters and their arcs are already progressing instead of regurgitating same old shit like some other shows (khm, Gotham). We'll see for how long they can keep this up but even if they don't, these two episodes were some of the best from this surge of the TV superhero genre so far.

But let's drop the flashbacks, shall we? (Though that's probably never gonna happen and they were surprisingly good this episode)

The second week of The CW’s The Flash managed to stay largely on track Tuesday, while the premiere of NBC’s new comedy Marry Me got off to a good start.

The Flash (4.1 million viewers, 1.6 adults 18-49 demo rating) was expected to drop some weight for its second episode given its record-setting premiere last week. The show was down about 16 percent, which is just fine.

LINK

• Like 1