CJohn

Thursday Numbers | The Hangover 3 - 11.8M (includes WED night) | FF6 - 6.5M (previews + midnights)

Fast 7 will have them time-traveling to the prehistoric age. A DeLorean appears, Doc Brown cameos. Money shot is Dwayne Johnson punching a T-Rex in slow-mo.

Posted Image

'll pay for that

• Like 1

Well recently Matrix Revolutions, Prince Caspian, The Mummy 3, Die Hard 5 and Bourne Legacy all dropped 50% or more from their predecessors (and that's just big franchises), so TH would have to finish under $120m to qualify. If you go back to the 1990s, though, you'll find Beverly Hills Cop 3 tumbling 72% from BHC2, for an example.

Thanks. I was thinking more about OW :) but yeah those sequels you mentioned are at the top of the list. But I totally forgot about Beverly Hills Cop 3. Wow 72% drop is disastrous.

11 13 13 11 8 56I didn't put much thought into that though, but somewhere in the 50s seems likely.

okay. i understand post MW drops, but with that 50's, $100M is still in danger? The multi will be terrible, ut surely it can muster $50M more.

okay. i understand post MW drops, but with that 50's, $100M is still in danger? The multi will be terrible, ut surely it can muster $50M more.

It's going to crash and burn next weekend. After that, there's about $10m left in the tank.

Everyones saying TH3 may not cross $100M how? Can someone post a 5 day estimate?

13.9 (+60% minus previews)

13.2 (-5%)

10.8 (-18%

7 (-35%)

56.7m 5 day.

Same multiplier as TH2 would get it to $106.9m. So there's a possibility it may not reach 100m.

• Like 1