#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Night shows haven't even started there yet. That seems pretty good for day business in your small town.

We've only got one more 2D show tonight, and that has already sold about 65 tickets(which are included in the number above). So it could possibly reach 800 today, maybe 850 if its lucky.

We've only got one more 2D show tonight, and that has already sold about 65 tickets(which are included in the number above).So it could possibly reach 800 today, maybe 850 if its lucky.

Your theater closes at 11pm?

Hey you said Hollywood.So will Arclight be number 1 over NYC theaters or not.

What i was meaning was in addition to Arclight Hollywood , Arclight Sherman Oaks is 1 of the high grosses atm along with Pasadena and yes looking like Arc Hollywood will top Empire & Lincoln
  • Like 3

So MoS is indeed another Transformers ?

Superman now is Optimas Prime ?

:huh:

No, Superman is Bumblebee

Batman is Optimus

Green Lantern is that robot who was cut in half after fighting for like 5 seconds

• Like 10

What i was meaning was in addition to Arclight Hollywood , Arclight Sherman Oaks is 1 of the high grosses atm along with Pasadena and yes looking like Arc Hollywood will top Empire & Lincoln

Wow. California bringing it home.

• Like 2

All right seating down in a 286 theater for 830pm show in 3D. It's not yet full. I just asked usher and he said it will be. I'd say 90% full now. IMAX 3D At 8pm was sold out. Too many showings available. Let's see what happens

Edited by VGPOP
  • Like 1