Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

DM2 is beating MU in Australia even after DM2 burned off $2m in previews last sat/sun.

So what will DM2 gross for the weekend in Australia?

MoS didn't have that TDK/Avengers awareness so of course it was gonna get hard.I was just an idiot thinking it could co-exist with a family movie and an action movie.

No idea. I'm watching 'That 70's Show' and Eric just said it so I copied him.

Yeah....they said stuff like that in the 70's I guess. Atleast the Brady Bunch makes everyone believe they did. I have never heard anyone say it in real life.

I haven't admitted this, but my wife said the best part of our MoS screening was the Despicable Me trailer.She also thought MoS was too loud. She has no say!

MU does not deserve to be outgrossed by DM2

You've seen them both?  What were your grades?

Oh and by the way:

Posted Image

Edited by baumer
  • Like 1

So what will DM2 gross for the weekend in Australia?

I only have one source I'm afraid. Thursday numbers.

lolWWZ 1.049mDme2 505k cume 2.701mMU 434k

On Thu #'s youd be intially thinking WWZ 5.5-6.1, Dme2 3.9-5, Mu 3.4-4.3

• Like 1

the online GA is NOT representative of the normal GA, just want to point that out.

considering most adults post statuses and most teens tweet and most on imdb and RT give ratings after they see a movie, i think it mostly is. I know people that gained more awareness for movies by peoples tweets and Youtube ads than the TV commercials. its not 100% representative, but its majority, and considering I was able to call Gatsbys, Purges, Treks, and IT's openings just by Twitter, and other people have been able to with other movies, its pretty useful in figuring out WOM and buzz, yes, and a great representation. Edited by LeFlop James