#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

Jamie Foxx just won a BET Award and in his acceptance speech...he mentioned Django AND Tarantino, but never spoke a word of WHD down hahaha, I guess he hasnt checked his phone all weekend.

I'm gonna Channing all over his Tatum for that.

Wait...I didn't mean that!

• Like 3

This forum's love of Rth is so great that I expect by the end of the year some of us will resort to this to get numbers ASAP from him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk2E1CoGe98

• Like 1

So "attacks" on Transformers 2 don't matter either then, I guess.

I agree with that. Transformers 1 showed everyone what they were getting with Transformers 2. People gladly showed up in mass to see it. I don't really understand it, but it's certainly a smash hit.

Outside of BO talk, there is a difference in quality of the films.  :stirthepot:

I actually think they're pretty similar quality wise. But if you want to say that IM3 is better, then I can't disagree with you. But, I do think the quality is similar, despite IM3 being better.

Dexter was like heroin for me up until season 5. Now I just wish the damn thing would end. Glad this is the last season. Hasn't been great since the Trinity killer. But those first 4 seasons are still some of the greatest of any TV show I've ever seen.

some shitty things this wkend for me but TITE looks soo 100mil! & WWZ as I expected proved all the naysayers wrong & rocked once again :wub:

as usual nysm didnt disappoint :wub:  Congrats my little movie making 100m

Party in da house

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

IM3 haters lol @ you :lol:

• Like 4

sunday have some bigger drops then est, also for weekend in Canada WWZ(#2) is above Heat and MOS(#4) is above WHDMU 13.3,TH 10.6,WWZ 8.9,WHD 6.4, MOS/TITE/NYSM should all be pretty much same

No MU no :( :( :( Thanks for the updates as always Rth. You're the best :):wub:
  • Like 2