Chewy

Weekend Estimates (starting pg 50) July 19-21

He's a bigger star than Sandra Bullock will ever be! :rofl:

sandra bullock said: my oscar says hi to Sir green-with-envy! :P  :P  :lol: and i'll be laughing all the way to the bank and movies hall of fame as one of hollywood most reliable actresses

personally the only film of his i liked happened to be the proposal which was a sandra  bullock film mostly 

Does anyone notice TC just did $20M?

What Friday thread is this?

If it's really 20+ then that would be the most impressive box office figure of the season. 40-50m OW for an original horror movie is nuts. 

That's great for The Conjuring! I haven't seen buzz like this for a horror movie since The Purge (that movie sucked in so many levels). Kudos to the advertising though! That picture of the sign that priest are available for counsel really hyped people up and from what I've heard it really did live up to it. 

As for R.I.P.D. yaouch! And Turbo could have done better if it was released in May. 

sandra bullock said: my oscar says hi to Sir green-with-envy! :P  :P  :lol: and i'll be laughing all the way to the bank and movies hall of fame as one of hollywood most reliable actresses

personally the only film of his i liked happened to be the proposal which was a sandra  bullock film mostly 

i love sandra bullock but she did not deserve that oscar.

• Like 2

That's great for The Conjuring! I haven't seen buzz like this for a horror movie since The Purge (that movie sucked in so many levels). Kudos to the advertising though! That picture of the sign that priest are available for counsel really hyped people up and from what I've heard it really did live up to it. As for R.I.P.D. yaouch! And Turbo could have done better if it was released in May.

Thing is Epic didn't set the world on fire being released in May either

There are just too many "big" animated movies. DM2 and Monsters University just soaked up everything the consumer's had to give to Turbo. Planes will not make it big either, and might not even hit $100 million. The next animated movie that even has $150 million potential will be Frozen.

There are just too many "big" animated movies. DM2 and Monsters University just soaked up everything the consumer's had to give to Turbo. Planes will not make it big either, and might not even hit $100 million. The next animated movie that even has $150 million potential will be Frozen.

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

• Like 2

Can't figure it out either.  He's a nice guy, polite, handsome and he has banged some of the hottest women in Hollywood.....HMMMMMM, there's your answer.  

That.

I like Ryan Reynolds. Seem most of his films, about 20 of them at least.

• Like 1