Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

Out of F8's producer, writer, and director, I'd like to know which is the one that you guys think had the bulk of the influence in determining the film's quality? A lot of people seem to think that F8 is weaker than its three most recent predecessors and I'd like to know who you guys consider to be the cause. 

55 minutes ago, BluRayHiDef said:

Out of F8's producer, writer, and director, I'd like to know which is the one that you guys think had the bulk of the influence in determining the film's quality? A lot of people seem to think that F8 is weaker than its three most recent predecessors and I'd like to know who you guys consider to be the cause. 

Weaker? Hm, not what I've heard from acquaintances and friends who've watched it yesterday over here. I will find out in a few hours myself though.

1 hour ago, BluRayHiDef said:

This is a weird question haha.

Don't think any of us can pin the blame on anyone since we weren't involved. Making something like this isn't a three man job. 

58 minutes ago, BluRayHiDef said:

Because the producers often choose the director (and even writers sometime too, depending of the director) it is hard to disconnect them of anything.

22 minutes ago, 75live said:

Looks like my first date with someone I met online will be to watch this.  Should be interesting regardless of how it goes :P  

Holy shit, crazy Jason Statham connection: I once saw Death Race with someone on our first date. A few years later we got married, and a few years later we got divorced.

Don't do it!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

saw this. Lotta fun. Statham was my favourite part I was nervous about bringing him back but he was ruled.

im still trying to decide my favorite part.

tough choice between Statham and the baby, The Rock coaching a girl's soccer/football team, the entire Russia scene, the complicated Shaw plan, pretty much Roman in general, or the prison riot scene

27 minutes ago, Mikasa Ackerman said:

Holy shit, crazy Jason Statham connection: I once saw Death Race with someone on our first date. A few years later we got married, and a few years later we got divorced.

Don't do it!

thanks for the warning and tip ;) 

Saw the film and enjoyed it although I do think Theron was a bit wasted as the villain and it was a cop out that

She escapes which makes me think she may return in Fast 9 or 10 with another big bad. Mirren was great in her small role and would love to her return in a bigger capacity. 

I wonder what they have planned for the next film? They do need a better villain, I think we need Liam Neeson as Shaw senior.

Hmm I think I am going to either watch it this Tuesday or I will skip this till after.

I think Fast 7 felt like I had to see it and this is more another loud action movie and films like FF can be watched anywhere anytime.