Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

3 hours ago, AJG said:

Just saw it.

We need a Rock and Statham spin-off immediately. How has this not yet been announced?

Apparently Vinny got his fee fees hurt because Dwayne Johnson and Jason Stathom had too much bromance chemistry in the first cut of the movie so he ordered some trimming because he thinks he's the star and lifeblood of the series.

3 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

At least Vin is likable unlike a certain Dwayne The Rock Johnosn

Vin can't act to save his life, the only time I've seen him act decent is when he got shot by a german sniper in Saving Private Ryan.  Dwayne Johnson certainly isn't some great method actor, but he's got that same kind of charm that made Arnold Schwarzenegger a star.  But Vin?  What a hunk of wood.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Apparently Vinny got his fee fees hurt because Dwayne Johnson and Jason Stathom had too much bromance chemistry in the first cut of the movie so he ordered some trimming because he thinks he's the star and lifeblood of the series.

Vin can't act to save his life, the only time I've seen him act decent is when he got shot by a german sniper in Saving Private Ryan.  Dwayne Johnson certainly isn't some great method actor, but he's got that same kind of charm that made Arnold Schwarzenegger a star.  But Vin?  What a hunk of wood.

No love for his voiceover role as The Iron Giant?!

Image result for the iron giant gif

• Like 3

I'll stick up for Vin.  I do think he has gotten worse as an actor over the last couple of years but he was terrific in the original Fast and Furious and he was good in SPR.  I also thought he was terrific in Boiler Room, Knockaround Guys and A Man Apart.  Same with Riddick.  It's his persona that turns a lot of people off imo.

On the flip side, when I worked at the Outback Steakhouse in Toronto years ago, The Rock would come in for a steak before and after his matches at the Skydome.  One night, a Sunday, he called the restaurant at 9pm and asked my manager if he could still serve him even though he would be about 15 minutes late getting there.  We closed at 10 on Sunday.  My manager and the whole kitchen staff agreed to stay, as did I, the closing server.  He ordered a 24 ounce Porterhouse steak with veg and baked potato.  He tipped me 30% and after he was done eating, he stayed for an hour sitting at the bar with us signing autographs and telling us stories about the WWE.  He was all red and bruised from his match.  He came in wearing sneakers, a t-shirt and jogging shorts.  He looked as far away from  a superstar as you could imagine.  He was also very generous and smiled and laughed and went out of his way to shoot the shit with all of us.  He was a terrific guy then and I'm sure he still is.

• Like 24

Just find a interesting interview from Chinese Mtime.

The Rock told Mtime that there is a big change of the relationship between Deckard and Hobbs at the end of the movie, But finally, that idea failed. Maybe next time we will see.

This part of the interview was cut from the video. But reporter still wrote down what The Rock said, ”我们之前计划让杰森跟我的角色关系在这一部结尾发生较大的转变,但最后没成,也许以后吧。"

Link: http://news.mtime.com/2017/04/11/1568177-5.html#content

• Like 1