DoctorWho

True Detective

So Caspere's murderers didnt have anything to do with the Russians and the land deal.  They just conveniently used that to throw the scent off.  

It's all starting to connect now..

The sister/assistant

55bf7f85fff2c16856a797f3_laura-td.gif

Her brother..

55bf7f8c9e9755183d98017a_photog-td.gif

that Paul had tracked down..

55bf7fac9e9755183d9801b4_siblings-td.gif

can someone tell me what happened as if i was a 2 yrs old (linear explication) i get what happened that his murderers didnt have anything to do with russians but i'm failing to do connection because i'm confused as to what's going on ...

bye bye birdie , agree kinda dumb how he wasnt more careful getting out , i would have like if nothing happened between 2 detectives for a change but i guess its one way to relieve tension and fear in a stressful situation !

who was the black woman again ? how do they get off killing her if she's a big figure ...nevermind i think i remember him saying they use a gun of his 

can someone tell me what happened as if i was a 2 yrs old (linear explication) i get what happened that his murderers didnt have anything to do with russians but i'm failing to do connection because i'm confused as to what's going on ...

bye bye birdie , agree kinda dumb how he wasnt more careful getting out , i would have like if nothing happened between 2 detectives for a change but i guess its one way to relieve tension and fear in a stressful situation !

who was the black woman again ? how do they get off killing her if she's a big figure ...nevermind i think i remember him saying they use a gun of his

There's a good outline at slate

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2015/08/03/true_detective_season_two_a_guide_to_the_plot_of_this_confusing_season.html