Punishment

THG Catching Fire $25.25m Thursday Previews

LOL shut up. You're just jumping in all in the middle of a convo. Stop being so defensive about MOS. :lol:

Uhh...I don't really defend MoS, I just state it was better than IM3. That's all.

LOL shut up. You're just jumping in all in the middle of a convo. Stop being so defensive about MOS. :lol:

Yeah, I liked MOS and the Walmart money increased it's box office which was cool ...

... but from a corporate stand point, it was NOT a good partnership ... and if I see it happen again I will be shocked. 

That CF situation is kind of disappointing.  I liked the first film, but didn't LOVE it, so I can't say I'm shocked that it wouldn't be seeing the huge increase without some sort of extra benefit or perk attached to it.

Yeah, I liked MOS and the Walmart money increased it's box office which was cool ... ... but from a corporate stand point, it was NOT a good partnership ... and if I see it happen again I will be shocked. That CF situation is kind of disappointing.  I liked the first film, but didn't LOVE it, so I can't say I'm shocked that it wouldn't be seeing the huge increase without some sort of extra benefit or perk attached to it.

Why was it not a good partnership again?

I'm swamped and I don't have time to read through 49 pages but is CF flopping? That's the general gist I got, but I could be totally wrong.

Well, that's quite a big variance.

RTH said it was playing more like DH1 than THG.  That caused the meltdowns.

And yes, 60-70 mill is hilarious.  I can tell you that's the range without seeing any numbers.  Useless tweet by Guru.

• Like 5