lilmac

Monday Numbers (Actuals: Hunger Games-$3.4m, FRZ-$2.4m, Thor2-$0.53m, Homefront-$0.503m)

I think it's apparent Lionsgate doesn't give a shit about what TDKR or TDK did anymore. If they did, they could have certainly made last weekends number higher than 74 million.

Agreed

Only some of us care about silly comparisions.

• Like 3

Doubt it. Thats the absolute max its dropping. IMO it will be under 60%.

It dropped 61% the weekend before Thanksgiving, and the post-thanksgiving weekend have very high drops. Thor2 will have one of the biggest drop in the top 10, and I'm pretty sure it will be over 60%.

It dropped 61% the weekend before Thanksgiving, and the post-thanksgiving weekend have very high drops. Thor2 will have one of the biggest drop in the top 10, and I'm pretty sure it will be over 60%.

Yeah except there are no big openers this weekend. TDW has faced incredible competition past two weekends. 

Past two weekends rank 11th and 22nd biggest of all time.

Edited by eXtacy

mmm not really

How come? If it's money that the movie made and they had estimates from Wednesday-Sunday, how come they can't just move dollars around if it ultimately ends with same amount? I've been really curious about that for years.

Edited by Moviefanatic