Olive

Monday(12-23) numbers: Hobbit:DOS $7.82M, Frozen 7.24m, CF 2.28m

All the new releases seem to have 6PM showings for some reason.

Huh. None of the theaters near me are playing any of the Christmas releases until tomorrow. Plus all the last showtimes are all the in the 6:30 to 7:30 range today.

So, you guys wanna talk about schlongs since Christmas is here?

Never a better time of the year.

• Like 2

Well Mitty has gone up quite a bit on RT-then again it had really early reviews.  (early reviews for a film like that would be negative as they are still in the editing phase, unfinished visuals)

• Like 1

Frozen increased from Sunday, and I got an acceptance letter from University of Michigan-Ann Arbor. This has got to be the best Christmas ever. Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm at the University of Michigan right now, no joke! :D  (Suck it, Michael Gary Scott.  :ph34r: )

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

Christmas day for 40 minutes now here in Portugal. Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Saw The Avengers. They were heavily promoting movies in theaters today. There were spots for Walking With Dinosaurs, The Hobbit, Frozen, 47 Ronin, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and 12 Years Slave!

• Like 5

it was a good idea to go walking instead of staying at home , i bought a scarf and a nice blouse !

wish i could have gone to the cinema to see the hobbit again , ah well it will just have to wait until saturday like planned

personally don't get the fuss over animation films i've never seen one at the movies and don't plan to

even at home i don't watch them , i finally saw brave recently months after getting it for my niece 

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.