lilmac

Tuesday numbers (12/24) - DOS - 5.25, FRZ - 4.78, AH - 2.9, AM2 - 2.8, SMB - 1.92

No, I meant that it's only 5 theaters, so who cares? It's meaningless in terms of being a good statistical sample of the entire country.

Exactly, Best Man Holiday got an A+ cinemascore and look at that movie's legs.

Now a C isn't good, but cinemascore is very unreliable when it comes to WoM, I think given the type of film Wolf is (in which all the sex is a huge turn off to conservative audiences but a huge turn on to a younger, target audience) it should be fine.

:rant: Give those screens back to Catching Fire or Frozen

The theater I am at has already taken away half of the Dinos screens to give them to Frozen.  :D

My theater is

3 Showings for 2D Rhonin

2 Showings for 3D Rhonin

4 Showings American Hustle (when I went it was in one of the bigger theaters though)

7 Showings Anchorman 2

7 Showings Frozen

5 Showings Grudge Match

3 Showings Desolation of Smaug (Less than Frozen)

1 Showing Smaug 3D

3 Showings Catching Fire

5 Showings Believe (They honestly need to cancel some of these and give them to a movie that people are actually going to see)

5 Showings Saving Mr. Banks

6 Showings Mitty

5 Showings Madea's Christmas

3 Showings Dinos

1 Showing 3D Dinos

6 Showings Wolf of Wall Street

So yeah, apparently Frozen is doing some great business at my theater because the only other movie with as many showings as it is Anchorman 2.

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 1

Exactly, Best Man Holiday got an A+ cinemascore and look at that movie's legs.

Now a C isn't good, but cinemascore is very unreliable when it comes to WoM, I think given the type of film Wolf is (in which all the sex is a huge turn off to conservative audiences but a huge turn on to a younger, target audience) it should be fine.

Wrong comparison. BMH has very limited potential audience so Cinemascore isn't very relevant. That's not the case here.

I think Bieber's a talented guy (and I also appreciate his surprise visit to Typhoon victims here) but the "scandals" he had this year were too many and it really affected his popularity.

Edited by forg