fmpro

Christmas Day numbers | Bilbo leads

I knew Ronin would do better than expected. I can't wait to take a six-pack to work one night and give it a watch. I'll prolly try to live tweet it too!

Please do, that would be so fun. I look forward to it.
  • Like 1

It's possible $300 million could hit by the end of next weekend. :o

That's why I love these forums when a movie has an atypical run. Not much more than a week ago the discussions raging were if 300 million was in the cards, some saying it was a lock and others saying, it was unlikely or merely possible. Now, 300 is a given, with the possibility it hits it in 10 days and the discussion has turned to Frozen making a run at passing DM2 for the yearly animated crown or even Finding Nemo's run, including re-release.

I can't wait to see the weekend numbers for this, and next week. :D

• Like 2

Those numbers are NOT good despite what anyone says. Wow what a bad Christmas

I guess it depends on where your interests lie. I'm only really interested in the Frozen, CF and AH numbers so Christmas was very good for me. :D

Apart from those holdovers this Christmas season releases have been truly sub par, especially compared to the last few years where I was seeing many different movies over the holidays and liking a lot of them.

I was saving it for opening day (since I won't be in town this weekend.) Film theory predicts!

The Wolf of Wall Street: 35M

47 Ronin: 27M

Grudge Match: 23M

Lone Survivor: 21M

August: Osage County: 20M

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty: 15M

• Like 1

I was saving it for opening day (since I won't be in town this weekend.) Film theory predicts!

The Wolf of Wall Street: 35M

47 Ronin: 27M

Grudge Match: 23M

Lone Survivor: 21M

August: Osage County: 20M

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty: 15M

Do they know these movies are having a limited OW? :lol:

• Like 1

Btw Non Stop is going to be huge. Looks like another winner for Neeson.

Finally I see someone saying this. From the moment I saw the trailer, I felt that it will be a huge hit for Neeson. I just want to see it as soon as possible!

• Like 3

I guess it depends on where your interests lie. I'm only really interested in the Frozen, CF and AH numbers so Christmas was very good for me. :DApart from those holdovers this Christmas season releases have been truly sub par, especially compared to the last few years where I was seeing many different movies over the holidays and liking a lot of them.

I've seen better holdover #s honestly it's not that impressive when you consider tickets sold. It's a weak market w/ few (if any) standouts other than CF, Frozen which have been out for a long time.