filmnerdjamie

Daily Box-Office (12/31/2013) | FRZ 7.3, DOS 5.6, AH 4.6, SMB 4.1, SLWK 3.5, WOWS 3.4, AM2 3.2 (Rth)

Man, you guys are young.  Makes me feel old.

My first movie (and the ticket stub is in my baby book, I saw it), Raiders of the Lost Ark, November 1981.

Okay, let me elaborate.  That was the first movie I ever attended in the theater.  I was 5 months old, most likely slept through the whole thing.  My mom told me that she took me to the theater for Return of the Jedi, Ghostbusters, and the re-release of E.T. in 1985.  I don't remember a damn thing about those trips.

The earliest time I remember going to the theater was in 1986 for The Land Before Time.  I cried... a lot.

I bet I was the only 8-year-old in America who saw CHARIOTS OF FIRE eight times in theaters. Man, I love that fucking movie.

OMG ,yes it is good, think I only saw it once in cinema and 1-2 times sinceNow theme songs playing in my head
  • Like 3

FRZ 8.6,DOS 7.6,WOWS 5.6,AH 5.4,AM2 4.7,SMB 4.1,SLWK 4,CF 2.9,47R 2.6,WWD 2

Great for Frozen.And that seems like a really big jump for Wolf.Edit: Yep, +65% for Wolf. Awesome!! Edited by Sam