filmnerdjamie

Daily Box-Office (12/31/2013) | FRZ 7.3, DOS 5.6, AH 4.6, SMB 4.1, SLWK 3.5, WOWS 3.4, AM2 3.2 (Rth)

FRZ 8.6, +21%

DOS 7.6, +37.4%

WOWS 5.6, +65%

AH 5.4, +17.4%

AM2 4.7, +57%

SMB 4.1, +4%

SLWK 4, +19%

CF 2.9,47R 2.6,WWD 2

Loving those increases for Wolf and Anchorman 2 :wub:
  • Like 3

Finished watching the first episode of Sherlock series 3. Loved how they played with fan expectations throughout the episode, and 

even had fan theories and personification of the shows fandom represented as well

And this may be the gif which tumblr inspired the show to do

Posted Image

• Like 1

I'm catching up with classics this year. Saw Paths of Glory and The Red Balloon yesterday, today it's Clockwork Orange and Un Chien Andalou.

That's my goal this year as well. As a 34 year-old that loves movies there are lots of classics I haven't seen. Plus, I bet a kid at work that I will see twice as many movies as he will this year. So I gotta step up my game.E.T. was my first theatrical experience followed by Jedi and then Tenple of Doom. I love my parents. Edited by rallax
  • Like 2

My first movie is a local one, a local melodrama which stars my mother's favorite local actress. Yeah she dragged me into it lol. I honestly can't remember what my first Hollywood movie in the theater is. I only watched Hollywood/foreign movies via TV airing/VHS/VCD up until I was a teenager :D

Edited by forg

The last few days I have noticed on many instances, Rth posts numbers almost the same time Nikki tweets numbers?!?!?! :huh:

It's logical to wait until the late west coast shows have started to actually tally up the numbers.

First movie in a theater for me was a Sinbad matinee (maybe 73 or so??).  First R was some Chuck Norris flick at a Drive-inn.  I remember being really embarrassed cause I was there with my dad and there were BOOBS on the screen!

The live Action Casper film from 94 was my first theater experience. I never got to see The Lion King in original release. All my other theater firsts have been pretty good: First 3D was My Bloody Valentine while my first IMAX screening was a sold out morning show off The Dark Knight in Feb 09! Insane that there was so much demand it still sold out 8 months later!