filmnerdjamie

Daily Box-Office (12/31/2013) | FRZ 7.3, DOS 5.6, AH 4.6, SMB 4.1, SLWK 3.5, WOWS 3.4, AM2 3.2 (Rth)

I bet I was the only 8-year-old in America who saw CHARIOTS OF FIRE eight times in theaters. Man, I love that fucking movie.

I've...never even seen it (hides in shame).Love me Vangelis though. Soundtracks and his other works.
  • Like 1

I bet I was the only 8-year-old in America who saw CHARIOTS OF FIRE eight times in theaters. Man, I love that fucking movie.

Apparently you love Chariots of Fire more than I love Nolan movies. Haven't gone beyond 6 viewings.

I have shamed myself.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

I think the first movie I ever actually saw in theaters was the Disney Hercules. At least, that's the one I have a fond memory of. It wouldn't surprise me if I were taken to one a year or so before.

Saving Mr. Banks could reach $100M.  It's legs are picking up as more people are discovering the movie.  It will have $60M+ by the end of next weekend and would only need a 4x multiplier from there on out (I'm predicting about $10M for the wknd).  It's the kind of movie which will attract older audiences who don't frontload as much as the Hunger Games target demo.  This will be a very interesting January.

I'm watching The Act of Killing tomorrow. BOF Users, I ask you to help me find a happy and fun movie on Instant Netflix as a palate cleanser after I watch the film.

Breaking Away (totally awesome coming of age sports dramedy; very heartwarming and uplifting)Trading PlacesCharadeDuck SoupHis Girl FridayShaolin Soccer
  • Like 2

Watching north and south (2004 british miniseries) just amazing its with richard armitage "thorin"Lovely adaptation of a classicGo hobbit hope it number goes up today

John Thornton! I've seen that mini series so many times. It' so good.