Films

Wednesday Actuals: WOLF (1.64), HUSTLE (1.3), FROZEN (1.2)

DAMNIT! I'm tempted to go see it today, or at least pay for a ticket and see something else, to say I contributed to the achievement. :)

You never know, maybe if you watch it tonight you made history for it.  Kind of like electronic signature of the ticket that helped surpassed IM3. 

Wow at Wolf of Wall Street!

Further proof that Cinemascore sucks

I think folks who did not know what to expect and went to the movie with friends & family did not want to admit they liked it in front of them. look ma i said "C".

Edited by a2knet

I think folks who initially went to the movie with friends & family did not want to admit they liked it in front of them. look ma i said "C".

I don't imagine it was anything like that.

I suspect it's been more of a case of the movie-going public simply becoming educated about the movie (via socia media etc). A certain demographic of people have been told that they will enjoy this movie. (While others have been warned to stay away, or at least have a better idea of what they're in for if they still decide to go.)

• Like 1

Glad to see Wolf doing well. Even though Cinema Score really never matters, Wolf definitely never deserved that C on the Cinema Score. The Cinema Score definitely was just because it opened on Christmas Day and people weren't expecting what they got. Let's be honest..they secretly liked all the sex and drugs though  :P