Neo

No Time To Die | October 8 2021 | 82% on RT | RIP Sean Connery

10 minutes ago, 35MM-18 said:

That's gonna get absolutely mauled online if true.

You'd think they'd instruct anyone employed even on the peripheries of this to call it "Bond 25" until told otherwise/publicly announced...even I know this stuff.  🤣  Wouldn't that get your resume more attention, anyway?  🧐

Edited by Macleod

50 minutes ago, Macleod said:

You'd think they'd instruct anyone employed even on the peripheries of this to call it "Bond 25" until told otherwise/publicly announced...even I know this stuff.  🤣  Wouldn't that get your resume more attention, anyway?  🧐

Well they use a working title for that very reason (is it that bad if people leak the working title ?), they often use a working title for a working title (because everyone know that there is a working title being used)

Edited by Barnack

7 hours ago, Barnack said:

Well they use a working title for that very reason (is it that bad if people leak the working title ?), they often use a working title for a working title (because everyone know that there is a working title being used)

I guess then the question in this case is...which working title is this??  🤣

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 5:56 AM, TalismanRing said:

The Bond Movies of the 60's and 70's would have been a lot less if Ken Adams had not been around.

Blofeld's lair in the extienct Volcano might be my all time favorite single movie set. Even today, I can't see how it could have been better done.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:57 PM, Walt Disney said:

That's a pretty remarkable statistic. Moore made so many Bond films that it felt like he lasted a very long time.

He lasted too long. Even Moore said he should have quit after "Octopussy". He was simply too old for 007 in "A View To A Kill".

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:17 AM, Hatebox said:

Well, Malek might be alright. He does have a certain bug-eyed intensity. 

Without wanting to sound all woke maybe this would have been a good film to have female primary villain for the first time? (No, the World is Not Enough doesn't count.)

Sorry, but TWINE definenly had the first female Primary villain. You can argue about how well it was done,..I don't think it was handled very well... but no way Elektra King was not the big bad.

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:31 AM, RichWS said:

Started a very slow Bond rewatch; Moonraker a few weeks ago and World is Not Enough last night. Both have always been towards the bottom of my list and that hasn't changed. 

Moonreaker has a great pre credit sequence, but after that it is one of the weakest Bond films. Trying to turn 007 into an outer space epic just did not work.

But A View To A Kill remains the worst Bond film. Almost nothing works.  Christipher Walken as the main villain seemed like a great idea, but they even managed to mess that up.

9 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Moonreaker has a great pre credit sequence, but after that it is one of the weakest Bond films. Trying to turn 007 into an outer space epic just did not work.

But A View To A Kill remains the worst Bond film. Almost nothing works.  Christipher Walken as the main villain seemed like a great idea, but they even managed to mess that up.

Yeah. Bowie made the right choice saying no.

49 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Sorry, but TWINE definenly had the first female Primary villain. You can argue about how well it was done,..I don't think it was handled very well... but no way Elektra King was not the big bad.

Love this one and can explain all the reasons why...but don't want to cloud up the forum, here. 😉

3 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Spectre remains bad. Not even the Mighty Deakins could've saved that one.

err, Deakins didn't shoot Spectre, he shot Skyfall. Frequent Nolan-collaborator Hoyte Van Hoytema shot Spectre.