grey ghost

Ghost in the Shell | March 31, 2017 | Scarlett Johansson | Paramount | New Trailer on page 43!!!

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Wouldn't be surprised with an August release date since PP3 is probably getting moved up.

I think it would be smart to move PP3 to June 2 so I guess that might happen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Universal is pleased with this. Ghost in the Shell is just two weeks before Furious 8 so I guess it will get moved to early March or pushed into a release date similar to Lucy.

Girl will stay put. It reeks of this year's Gravity/Gone Girl/Martian.

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

Universal is pleased with this. Ghost in the Shell is just two weeks before Furious 8 so I guess it will get moved to early March or pushed into a release date similar to Lucy.

August would be perfect release date.

They already started shooting this, the actor who will play Batou wrote they will shoot it in USA, China, London and Prague and the next 6 months.

Only Johansson is known from the cast, for example her co-star is Pilou Asbaek a Danish actor who will play a second role in GoT ( i don't think he has been in anything before this only Lucy with Johansson again) and the Villain Sam Riley.

It's all on her like Lucy.

Edited by Hermia

I can't believe that asshole who cheated his wife with that twilight actress is getting work. Whereas Josh has become persona non grata after F4 fiasco which clearly was a product that had multiple cooks and many are equally responsible for its failure (looking at FOX and Simon...). But nah go for an easy target and finish him off. Fuck you Hollywood for still giving work to directors who are molesters, rapists, sexual offenders and cheating their wives/gf/husband/bf. Talk about having no moral ethics or values.

Edited by marveldcfox

50 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Fuck you Hollywood for still giving work to directors who are molesters, rapists, sexual offenders and cheating their wives/gf/husband/bf.

Real question, do you actually consider these things to be on a similar level? Because jesus h

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Hermia said:

They already started shooting this, the actor who will play Batou wrote they will shoot it in USA, China, London and Prague and the next 6 months.

Only Johansson is known from the cast, for example her co-star is Pilou Asbaek a Danish actor who will play a second role in GoT ( i don't think he has been in anything before this only Lucy with Johansson again) and the Villain Sam Riley.

It's all on her like Lucy.

Lucy  also had Besson, while this is dependent on her and the popularity of the source material which might cause a backlash because of casting.

• Like 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

tbf, the director is a bit of a sexual deviant. he was seen to be making out with a corpse.

ZING! A good old fashioned, 'kristen stewart is bad' joke! high five me guys!

Kristen Stewart

25, No Kids

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marveldcfox said:

I can't believe that asshole who cheated his wife with that twilight actress is getting work. Whereas Josh has become persona non grata after F4 fiasco which clearly was a product that had multiple cooks and many are equally responsible for its failure (looking at FOX and Simon...). But nah go for an easy target and finish him off. Fuck you Hollywood for still giving work to directors who are molesters, rapists, sexual offenders and cheating their wives/gf/husband/bf. Talk about having no moral ethics or values.

Are you seriously implying that cheating on a spouse is even remotely similar to rape/sexual molestation? :sarah: