spizzer

AWESOME Weekend Estimates BOM | Lego 69.1M | MM 22.7M | RA 9.4M | FRZ 6.9M | VA 4.1M | TAM 5.5M |

Speaking of Batman,

Justice League WAR is pretty good.

I thought it was fucking horrid. DC has had some very good animated flicks, as well as some clunkers. I think WAR is one of their worst efforts.

• Like 1

Frozen Fri: $1.41m

so around 6.3-6.5M weekend, down only 27% with direct competition from 60M+ opener. 400M looks very likely and a very good shot at passing IM3 for number 2 domestically, absolutely amazing performance. :D

• Like 3

• Founder / Operator

Could snow days mute the Saturday jumps?

Maybe, but it's a tricky weekend. Olympics last night and weather could have kept people in. Since all three openers dropped significantly from early projections, that sounds like what might have been the case.

I thought it was fucking horrid. DC has had some very good animated flicks, as well as some clunkers. I think WAR is one of their worst efforts.

I cannot believe that they followed up such magnificent movies like TDKR Part-1 and Part-2 and JL:Flashpoint Paradox with this.

• Like 1

I cannot believe that they followed up such magnificent movies like TDKR Part-1 and Part-2 and JL:Flashpoint Paradox with this.

Flashpoint was unexpectedly brilliant. Speaking of WB and DC superheroes, Lego Movie is a perfect representation of what WB thinks of DC. Batman, Batman.. and some friends.. none of whom are half as interesting and deserving of screen time as BATMAN!

Flashpoint was unexpectedly brilliant. Speaking of WB and DC superheroes, Lego Movie is a perfect representation of what WB thinks of DC. Batman, Batman.. and some friends.. none of whom are half as interesting and deserving of screen time as BATMAN!

Well yes, he's dark and brooding. He also makes real music.

<3 Batman.

• Like 1

Calling a movie that don't live up to inflated expectations, a bomb, flop etc. has become a contagious disease at this site. A parasite that slowly eats away at its host, like an unstoppable rebel force.

and it's also boring, annoying, tired, old and simply not funny.

• Like 2