Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

I don't think I've ever seen someone get absolutely roasted on this site as JCS is right now. Can anyone who has been here longer comment?

I'm also loving the fact the rest of the Jim Gang has been dead silent. What a tragic betrayal this must be for them haha!

Edited by JB33
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Permanent Magnet said:

Well, he can't be taken seriously anymore, his discussion with members here always sounded very arrogant and narcissistic.

So he has been doing this for years and just got found out now, it's quite an interesting timing with Avatar's record getting broken isn't it? I have no idea what that would mean, but it's a weird coincidence

2 minutes ago, JB33 said:

I don't think I've ever seen someone get absolutely roasted on this site as JCS is right now. Can anyone who has been here longer comment?

I'm also loving the fact the rest of the Jim Gang has been dead silent. What a tragic betrayal this must be for them haha!

It's that people here had enough of his attitude, I was lurking here for more than a year and created an account this past month and I noticed his attitude the past year, so kind of understandable.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JB33 said:

BKB definitely got it when he got banned. It was honestly kind of cathartic for a lot of people here.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JB33 said:

There was this one guy who welched on a Wonder Woman bet.

And empirecity doesn't show up much anymore.

Tree is sometimes made fun of.

And then there's me.

Edited by cannastop
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

BKB definitely got it when he got banned. It was honestly kind of cathartic for a lot of people here.

It was cathartic but mainly because his last move on the site was incredibly disturbing, even for him.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JB33 said:

They’re silent because they don’t want to be outted as alts!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, cannastop said:

There was this one guy who welched on a wonderwoman bet.

And empirecity doesn't show up much anymore.

I remember one Thanksgiving when one thing led to another and I ignited a fierce argument about homosexuality in the Best Picture thread of the awards forum. I'm not proud of that. Thankfully, after the mods deleted all those posts, I found the classic conversation thread where people were talking about me, and I typed out a lengthy apology post in the thread, and a lot of people forgave me. I'm definitely much better at participating in an internet forum than I was before. Safe to say I'm still learning more about forum etiquette everyday, but it's a sinch by the inch.

• Like 2

On 6/13/2019 at 12:28 AM, Hydrogen said:

JCS watching you argue with anyone reminds me of the scene in IP man where he kills like 20 men :hahaha:

On 2/2/2019 at 8:36 PM, Hydrogen said:

How much you paid for your ticket Scolar? 

On 7/25/2018 at 11:46 PM, Hydrogen said:

What is it you do that you could offer that amunt of money?! its insane what is your salary?

On 8/22/2018 at 3:25 PM, Hydrogen said:

Reading JCS trying to educate Americans who dont understan basic way of money is a great way to start the day 

although jcs I think yuo are wasting your time xD they never learn 

On 6/1/2018 at 10:54 PM, Hydrogen said:

watching scholar prove people wrong is one of my best things on BOT I still feel bad after seeing him destroy raiko in the 100 thread :hahaha:

This whole page here below is a goldmine too with their convo. 

Best part is he then gives a like or reaction to his own alt account that he setup to praise himself. It’s like an Ouroboros of narcissm. 

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, SLAM! said:

I remember one Thanksgiving when one thing led to another and I ignited a fierce argument about homosexuality in the Best Picture thread of the awards forum. I'm not proud of that. Thankfully, after the mods deleted all those posts, I found the classic conversation thread where people were talking about me, and I typed out a lengthy apology post in the thread, and a lot of people forgave me. I'm definitely much better at participating in an internet forum than I was before. Safe to say I'm still learning more about forum etiquette everyday, but it's a sinch by the inch.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I wasn't there when it happened though.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cookie said:

It was cathartic but mainly because his last move on the site was incredibly disturbing, even for him.

I vaguely remember. I was probably a BOT noob at the time (joined after Rogue One's opening weekend in December 2016). What did he say/do?

1 minute ago, ZeeSoh said:

This whole page here below is a goldmine too with their convo. 

Best part is then gives a like or reaction to his own alt account that he setup to praise himself. It’s like an Ouroboros of narcissm. 

HAHA! This is going to be the BOT gift that keeps on giving!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Oh yeah, Jessie and BKB when they got banned.

1 minute ago, JB33 said:

I vaguely remember. I was probably a BOT noob at the time (joined after Rogue One's opening weekend in December 2016). What did he say/do?

Let’s just say he sided with some Nazis

• ...wtf 1

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I wasn't there when it happened though.

I was a real pain, stanning The Star as hard as I was and making that Samson Over Black Panther club.

:hahaha:

You live and learn...

I've always wondered why there are so many people idolize another person to this extend (by many I mean two). I lurk on this site and only make an account to have the ability to ignore them. Now that one person is outed as having alts I wonder if there are actually that "many" people to begin with...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Remind me what happened?

Nazis were marching in Charlottesville and he refused to disavow them, and then deflected by accusing several people on the site of cheering for police murders IIRC.

• Sad 1