Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

15 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

The only drop will be from 2 to 3.

A2 will make more than Avatar.

A3 will make less than Avatar 2.

after a 3 year gap A4 will come in HOT, with some sort of technological advancement. It will make more than A3.

Then A5, people will be gagging for the conclusion.

lmfao gagging sjdknfjkfns

tumblr_inline_owt16w9zIk1qfemna_250.gif

• Astonished 1

9 hours ago, vc2002 said:

Be yourself IronJimbo. Keep posting these fake Cameron quote images and don't let anyone or any admin convince you that you need to stop.

Hmm  honestlytheyyou're  the  only onearewho  talks  about themrealand  you  love  them!

Edited by IronJimbo

39 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Hmm  honestlytheyyou're  the  only onearewho  talks  about themrealand  you  love  them!

I don't post much, but I always read the email notifications of your posts! Some brighten my day with a little chuckle, and some are truly insightful. Thank you Jimbo.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

I don't post much, but I always read the email notifications of your posts! Some brighten my day with a little chuckle, and some are truly insightful. Thank you Jimbo.

I'm happy I can brighten your day, I wish to be a man who can have a positive impact on the world. I strive to be like Jim but with a miniscule reach (not everyone can make the highest grossing film of all time twice).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I'm happy I can brighten your day, I wish to be a man who can have a positive impact on the world. I strive to be like Jim but with a miniscule reach (not everyone can make the highest grossing film of all time twice).

At the moment. 2020 might make it thrice. And maybe 2025 will make it FOUR TIMES!! #TrustInJim

• Haha 1

Check out this garbage article! https://www.verdict.co.uk/will-avatar-2-be-a-success/

1. Makes out that IMBD and RT represent the general audience
2. mentions internet meme like it's a factor
3. He first says that Avatar's budget isn't that huge because you split it 4 ways it's only $250m.. then he says this.

Normally films are produced back to back because they’re one big film split into multiple parts. Or because they’re such big films, it saves costs to share a budget. However, the Avatar sequels clearly aren’t saving any money, considering that they’re each costing the same as standalone ventures.

This guys bias/agenda is showing as clear as day.

4.  What is this fool smoking! At least double check your facts.

Really, it was James Cameron’s own success that won audiences. The nine films he’d directed before Avatar have an average box-office taking of $1.2bn per film.

5. irrelevant tangents about VR, AR and 4D?

6.  Holy crap, he ends it on this note?

But that’s possible. 20th Century Fox did the same with the first Avatar. The trouble comes with that old saying: “Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.”

We already believed the hype last time, and went in our droves to see the film, only to be reasonably uninspired

Yeah all the audience who went to see it for a second, third, forth and in some cases twenty second (me) time were uninspired. Ok

51 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Check out this garbage article! https://www.verdict.co.uk/will-avatar-2-be-a-success/

1. Makes out that IMBD and RT represent the general audience
2. mentions internet meme like it's a factor
3. He first says that Avatar's budget isn't that huge because you split it 4 ways it's only $250m.. then he says this.

This guys bias/agenda is showing as clear as day.

4.  What is this fool smoking! At least double check your facts.

5. irrelevant tangents about VR, AR and 4D?

6.  Holy crap, he ends it on this note?

Yeah all the audience who went to see it for a second, third, forth and in some cases twenty second (me) time were uninspired. Ok

He got your click and your eyeballs... all that matters. :unsure: 

• Haha 3
  • Astonished 1

This is modern journalism sometimes: "HEY MOVIE X IS OVERRATED BECAUSE REASONS. CLICK THIS!"

I for my part wont bring up predictions for this movie anymore until a trailer/teaser is released. Its such a dark horse for me. Its box office run will be extremely interesting.

15 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

This is modern journalism sometimes: "HEY MOVIE X IS OVERRATED BECAUSE REASONS. CLICK THIS!"

I for my part wont bring up predictions for this movie anymore until a trailer/teaser is released. Its such a dark horse for me. Its box office run will be extremely interesting.

Maybe now would be particularly a good time that we stop referring to the entertainment reporters has journalists, very few are even close to work like the word imply.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Maybe now would be particularly a good time that we stop referring to the entertainment reporters has journalists, very few are even close to work like the word imply.

Youre right. I should have made that distinction.

11 hours ago, vc2002 said:

I have a feeling that looking for that kind of articles that trash Avatar is a habit of IronJimbo's.

It's no secret, I google "Avatar", "Avatar production" and "James Cameron" multiple times a day.

Selfridge is back....

rexfeatures_8269055cw.jpg?crop=0px,240px

EXCLUSIVE: Giovanni Ribisi is set for all four of James Cameron’s upcomingAvatar sequels from 20th Century Fox. The actor will reprise his role as Parker Selfridge, the head administrator of RDA, from the 2009 film that continues to hold the record for highest-grossing film of all time with a worldwide box office tally of $2.79 billion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1