Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Just now, DMan7 said:

Same villain for all 4 Avatar sequels? 10 years to come up with stories for new Avatar movie and Cameron is going to throw the same fcking villain in all 4 sequels? :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

yeah and big Jimbo said that Langs going to knock it out of the park. I would imagine there are multiple villains but Quaritch is the one who lasts through each film

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Same villain for all 4 Avatar sequels? 10 years to come up with stories for new Avatar movie and Cameron is going to throw the same fcking villain in all 4 sequels? :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Perhaps it is a different version of Quaritch in each film? Like he gets cloned at the start of each film :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DMan7 said:

What makes it worse is that Sam Worthington appears to be the same protagonist in all 4 sequels. That is more concerning. :whosad:

In short, A2 to A5 are probably the variations of A1. God help us all...:gold:

48 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

What makes it worse is that Sam Worthington appears to be the same protagonist in all 4 sequels. That is more concerning. :whosad:

In short, A2 to A5 are probably the variations of A1. God help us all...:gold:

:ohmygod:

6 hours ago, vc2002 said:

Cameron interviews Nolan. Does it settle the internet Cameron vs Nolan debate? ;)

I'll check it out tonight and let you know. Got a feeling Nolan's just there for ratings

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

Sometimes I think the reason we don’t see Kal around here anymore is because he performed mitosis and split into Jimbo and Cameron Scholar

The comicbook boys are gonna have a meltdown if anymore of us split off. 

21 hours ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

The comicbook boys are gonna have a meltdown if anymore of us split off. 

EY9FbW2.jpg

I always thought he was King of the Earth but I guess it's makes more sense if it's an omnipotent being.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Istealnames said:

Avatar 2 can probably deem itself successful if it makes 0.3 GWTW.

Hey don't underline your post unless it's for a link. I tried to click on your post and only found it unclickable. It's like watching a movie that breaks the OW record and yet only stands at No.4 at the alltime boxoffice list. It's that disappointing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, vc2002 said:

Hey don't underline your post unless it's for a link. I tried to click on your post and only found it unclickable. It's like watching a movie that breaks the OW record and yet only stands at No.4 at the alltime boxoffice list. It's that disappointing.

My bad, I pressed it by mistake.

So, I was making a quiz today to guess Countries by their top 3 grossing movies. I picked Countries with relatively large markets (biggest is > $50m) and tried to make sure there were different films being shown, yet still Avatar made the top 3 of almost half the countries I picked!

if you're interested in testing yourself, the quiz is here!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

So, I was making a quiz today to guess Countries by their top 3 grossing movies. I picked Countries with relatively large markets (biggest is > $50m) and tried to make sure there were different films being shown, yet still Avatar made the top 3 of almost half the countries I picked!

if you're interested in testing yourself, the quiz is here!

feasby i actually got a big brain

Scoring
You scored 9/9 = 100%.
This beats or equals 100% of test takers
The average score is 7
Your high score is 9
Your best time is 1:40 remaining

how about that

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1