Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

how watchable are the behind-the-scenes footage?

is it just a bunch of unconnected scenes put together or is it like a documentary?

• Like 1

On 4/3/2023 at 5:20 PM, Mr Roark said:

Just a reminder than James Cameron made $2.5B+ at the global boxoffice over the last 24 months.

Hopefully in another 24 months he will hit $5B.

Dude that would be crazy as heck. But this is the Alpha of the Big Epics like nobody else. Titanic, Avatar, Avatar 2.. Will Avatar 3 be his 3Billion+ monster??? :) Cant wait to find out. 

On 3/28/2023 at 10:20 AM, dignam said:

Just watched it on my 4k tv. Nearly every scene is wallpaper worthy. It looks stunning, even in 2D. 😍

Wow nice brother Dignam. You got a BRay or it streamed that clear from Digital Stream?? :), Nice I may definitely get this as 4k Order as well

loved it (was my #1 movie of 2022 after all), but I didn't really feel the need to "s**t with my mouth open", and outside of the technical aspects it didn't feel particularly revolutionary

9 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

loved it (was my #1 movie of 2022 after all), but I didn't really feel the need to "s**t with my mouth open", and outside of the technical aspects it didn't feel particularly revolutionary

2's script was, despite some nice tricks, pretty straightforward; can't imagine anyone being wowed by it (script the only thing that existed in 2014, "mouth open" quote date); I still have hope that one of the avatar sequels (probably 4) will end up having an all-timer of a script for a blockbuster 

9 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

So... Is it official that TGM won the year DOM? Or, is A2 gonna get re-releases to try to steal the DOM crown?

I think TGM can rest easy. Even the original Avatar only grossed an extra $35 million DOM across its multiple re-releases. I don't see A2 making as much even if they do re-release it multiple times. 

• Like 1