baumer

Captain America: Winter Soldier (2014)

139 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Which one sounds like a more satisfying climax?

it's not about what's satisfying or not, it's about what's right or wrong. When you don't have the competence to make a good movie, you alaways go to the absurd, contradictory and more satisfying path.

it's not about what's satisfying or not, it's about what's right or wrong. When you don't have the competence to make a good movie, you alaways go to the absurd, contradictory and more satisfying path.

But it wasn't contradictory or absurd, he had no choice but to shoot him, I don't see the big deal with it. Also 89% of critics seemed to think it was a 'good movie' so let's not act like it's not just because you have an unpopular opinion.
  • Like 1

But it wasn't contradictory or absurd, he had no choice but to shoot him, I don't see the big deal with it. Also 90% of critics seemed to think it was a 'good movie' so let's not act like it's not just because you have an unpopular opinion.

;).

• Like 1

he had no choice but to shoot him

:rolleyes:

Also 89% of critics seemed to think it was a 'good movie' so let's not act like it's not

it wasn't a good movie for me and I'm just voicing my opinion ;) 

I know the movie is well liked, people on my screening seemed to love it, big laughs and a couple of "oh no :( " reactions

• Like 1

Why was this movie called Winter Soldier ? Seriously where the fuck was he ?

I haven't seen the Agents of Shield show ( looks bad to me ) but I assume this is what season finale on that show would feel like ... everything is introduced and nothing whatsoever is resolved

Also Marvel really needs to grow some balls because the 'deaths' in these movies are becoming unintentionally funny because nobody fucking dies ! except for Robert Redford character ... as far as I can tell they even kept the main solider villain guy alive ( not the winter soldier the other one )

There was however good stuff and it was in the majority ... the plot was allright and the actors were allright too ... VAST improvement over the first movie ... the tone is consistent throughout it doesn't take a dive in the second half like the first movie did ... kept me entertained and somewhat engaged till the end ( if you can call that end )

all in all it was allright ... but these movies are not real movies I must express that ... they don't have neither the beginning nor the end, which is what actual movies have

7/10

• Like 4

:rolleyes:

it wasn't a good movie for me and I'm just voicing my opinion ;)

I know the movie is well liked, people on my screening seemed to love it, big laughs and a couple of "oh no :( " reactions

What, did you expect for Fury to notv pull the trigger and allow Natasha to die?? yeah that would have been better ;)

Also I know you are just voicing your opinion but every time you hate on a film prior to release, you always give a negative review on it. its clear Goffe that just like most other films you slate, you'd already made your mind up before entering the Cinema. This film could have been one of the best comic book movies of all time and you still would have hated on it Goffe.

• Like 3

Agreed.

I'm actually surprised someone gave this movie an F.

Is Armond White a contributor here?

Probably a HYDRA agent :ph34r: ...they are everywhere.. :lol: .

Edited by Ent

No "1001 things that are wrong with Captain America: The Winter Soldier" detailed "review" from Squaremaster? That's disappointing  :(

I'm guessing there are too many things wrong with it and he cannot seem to be able to pick only 1001 things to make the list, so he's just given up.