Plain Old Tele

THE MARTIAN | Oct 2, 2015 | Will compete as a comedy at the Golden Globes

Sorry guys but INTERSTELLAR doesn't hold a candle to THE MARTIAN

And that comes from someone who adores Nolan

When I watched MARTIAN this Thursday I kept thinking: This is the movie Interstellar wanted to be and should have become

If I enjoy the Martian more than Interstellar then it'll likely become my favourite movie this year or among the top 3 at least.

Sorry guys but INTERSTELLAR doesn't hold a candle to THE MARTIAN

And that comes from someone who adores Nolan

When I watched MARTIAN this Thursday I kept thinking: This is the movie Interstellar wanted to be and should have become

It isn't the same type of movie at all. The only similarity is the space/other planets setting but the rest is far away. Might as well compare Star Wars, Star Trek and GOTG to The Martian than Interstellar.

• Like 2

Man, I thought everyone loved GRAVITY around here??? What the fuck??? Is it because it made alot of $$$$ that people feel the need to bag on it or do you really think the movie is that bad??? And for the record, I haven't seen it yet, but I did see INTERSTELLAR and let me be the 1st to say that INTERSTELLAR has nothing on CONTACT.. That is still the BEST.. Sorry Nolan fans, but it's a hard pill to swallow, but true..

lol... I've enjoyed tons of movies that made way more money than Gravity so $$$ got nothing to do with it, I enjoyed it on the big screen because it looked quite great visually but watching it once is enough for me.

I liked both Gravity and Interstellar but not seeing them in theaters did kind of detract the viewing experience for me.

It's kind of like Avatar for me. Seeing it theaters was a truly great experience but at home it loses a little something

It's kind of like Avatar for me. Seeing it theaters was a truly great experience but at home it loses a little something

like every movie I think, most of the time my experience in the theater is better than watching at home, it is incredible how I overlook some flaws and hardly get bored watching them in the theaters Edited by Goffe