grim22

Barbie | July 21, 2023 | Warner Bros | Margot Robbie is Barbie. Ryan Gosling is Ken. | Second most profitable movie of 2023

2 hours ago, IronJimbo & Sheldon's Son said:

Lmao I guarantee the "go woke go broke" crowd will spin this as a right-centred movie if it ends up being a success just like they did with Mario. They'll probably say it was only a success because both of the leads were white or something.

Oh Matt Gaetz was at the premiere so don't worry theyve already started that

2 hours ago, LegionWrex said:

I still remember that crowd trying to twist themselves into trying to pretend Captain Marvel was some kind of huge flop for Marvel. Like sure Jan, the highest grossing origin film the MCU has ever done (not counting Black Panther as an origin film) both domestically and worldwide is a flop. Lol. Lmao even.

Not ready for The Marvels discourse in November that's for sure. I already know Barbie is going to be hell and I don't want that twice in the same year.

I wouldn't really worry about Barbie. The truth is that the online reception of the film is so good and strong that there won't be so much "hate talk"about it.

On other hand, the Marvels discourse will be big.

8 minutes ago, Ipickthiswhiterose said:

"See, women love femininity. They crave it. Lol, all these woke feminists parading around wearing pink and living a 1950s fantasy."

Will be the line, presumably.

Literally his wife posted a review that Ken was "too low T"

I think people are not prepared about the numbers we're gonna have from today in Europe.

First day Numbers around the most successful Disney live actions (ones with the Lions and with the Beasts).

In the last week pre sales went to insane level.

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, upriser7 said:

Gaetz is definitely bit unique...he isn't like a typical GOP congressman. Even going by his policy views, he comes across as bit libertarianish and not a crazy conservative...my guess is his friend circle is bit more liberalish than those of a typical GOP congressman 

isn't he a diddler

9 minutes ago, Eric Bainbridge said:

Girl, you’re better than this. We don’t need you in the superhero industrial complex. Please.

55ttv9.png?a469032gerwig doing netflix jesus shit vs gerwig doing marvel shit

Narina by Netflix sounds like an incredibly boring proposition but, to be fair, I might have said the same about a live action barbie movie a couple of years ago. Maybe she’ll subvert the story and bake it an atheist rally cry.

Edited by Hatebox