CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

But it's still shit. Just like being faithful to a certain comic book storyline doesn't mean it was a good storyline in the first place.

Yes, but Cameron is all about being as accurate as possible.  Unobtanium is the term scientists have been using for years to refer to something that is hard to come by or very costly.  So he is using the term as it should be.  Just because it sounds silly, doesn't mean it is shit.

• Like 4

Yes, but Cameron is all about being as accurate as possible.  Unobtanium is the term scientists have been using for years to refer to something that is hard to come by or very costly.  So he is using the term as it should be.  Just because it sounds silly, doesn't mean it is shit.

Yeah, it is shit. Scientists don't always get it right.

• Like 1

Uh oh Nikki not impressed. Im not impressed with you not being impressed.also not impressed with your math skills.

• Like 3

I still think it has a shot at besting Winter Soldier's OW. I expect an awesome Saturday and a strong Sunday.

It need to have better OW the legs will be lot worse... It will be destroyed by Godzilla in it's third weekend and the 4th weekend the legs of spidey will be gone by X-Men. So go spidey make money on Sat and Sun!!! If it got a 90M OW we could say it will do a THOR2 run I think. 

It need to have better OW the legs will be lot worse... It will be destroyed by Godzilla in it's third weekend and the 4th weekend the legs of spidey will be gone by X-Men. So go spidey make money on Sat and Sun!!! If it got a 90M OW we could say it will do a THOR2 run I think. 

With a 90M weekend, I think it ends around $215M. Very sad for a Spider-Man movie though. And, isn't the budget for this north of $250M. Sony is in trouble.