lilmac

Hail, Caesar! | Feb 5 2016 | Coen Bros comedy. Clooney, Brolin, Fiennes, Swinton, Scarlett, Tatum and Hill.

Nothing worse than being a cynical grouch before you turn 20. :P

It's just all these film douchebags on Twitter TICKLED PINK by Channing Tatum in some funny costume and Tilda Swinton saying two lines in a hammy accent like COME ON. Fuck this movie.
  • Like 1

It's just all these film douchebags on Twitter TICKLED PINK by Channing Tatum in some funny costume and Tilda Swinton saying two lines in a hammy accent like COME ON. Fuck this movie.

Dude. Watch the film before saying "fuck this film".

I think you should log off Twitter and cancel all your damn YouTube reviewer subscriptions. Stop reacting to movies based on how other people react and just engage them on their own level, for you. :lol:

• Like 7

That should be in the trailer  - which looks like wacky fun - and hopefully is unlike Burn After Reading which started off fun and then became abrasively unpleasant and unfunny. 

Love Burn After Reading and actually thought it got funnier as it went on. Few things make me laugh as hard as the scene where Brad Pitt hides in the closet

• Like 1

I'm not even shocked that this was written by a white man.

"Look how not racist I am, guys."

I bet good money this guy listened to Illmatic once and told EVERYBODY.

• Like 2