Dementeleus

Thurs #s 5/29: DOFP 4.9, Godz 1.8, Neigh 1.2 (Rth), Blend 1, AMWTD .9 (spatula) | Happy birthday eXtacy (but not ECSTACY)

We now live in a world where a Spider-man movie barely cracks $200M domestically.I'm just trying to take it all in.

Still a world were there is 3 consecutive poorly received Spider man films and despite this, it will make over $700m which is pretty remarkable. Still a huge disappointment for Sony but people still love the character.
  • Like 1

Not quite sure why people think EOT has had terrible marketing. Seems decent enough. Then again, I'm looking forward to it.

If it couldn't entice someone who loves sci-fiction then it has failed, badly. The reviews are enticing though :P

• Like 1

This is a fucked up world we live in if ca makes more then xmen and Spider-Man. That should never happen!

there, there  :therethere:

and also...

:ca:

:P

• Like 5

This is a fucked up world we live in if ca makes more then xmen and Spider-Man. That should never happen!

SM maybe, but X-Men's not that crazy. Its box office has been 'fine but not great' for more entries than not by now.

• Like 1

I believe that the biggest reason Cap 2 went as high as it did is because it's fucking awesome.

well going by the reviews so is edge of tomorrow, and that's gonna flop. cap 2 marketing did an awesome job building up hype, which the movie lived up to.

Not quite sure why people think EOT has had terrible marketing. Seems decent enough. Then again, I'm looking forward to it.

the trailer is really bad. just generic sci-fi war movie+cruise flinching like he's gonna get punched.
Edited by Last Man Standing
  • Like 1

well going by the reviews so is edge of tomorrow, and that's gonna flop. cap 2 marketing did an awesome job building up hype, which the movie lived up to.

You may end up being right, but that is way too premature...

• Like 1

Well, I completely hate to say it, but unfortunately I was wrong. Maleficent really is only 1 hour and 38 minutes. And since that is how long its turned out to be, I will say that I really hope that when I see it later today, that it will be as slow paced as it can possibly be. That way I will not leave the theater when the movie is over, feeling like it was just too short of a movie to watch and enjoy.

And there you have it folks :wub:

• Like 7