Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Why are there so many different topics been discussed? There is Rat, Scarlet, Nolan, The Joker, Inception and other stuff. I am lost and it feels like i am in Limbo or something like that. 

• Like 3

Why are there so many different topics been discussed? There is Rat, Scarlet, Nolan, The Joker, Inception and other stuff. I am lost and it feels like i am in Limbo or something like that. 

Just think how guests feel when they come here looking for numbers, LOL.

• Like 1

Well I'm watching What's your number (no I didn't seek it out it just came on.) and we're at the part where they are playing strip basketball. But I'm about to change because this movie is terrible.

"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?"

:wub: 

• Like 7

"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?"

:wub: 

Because you'll be together.

• Like 1

Alright, I'm watching Jurassic Park right now; does that fit in with this conversation?

It's TLW, but this theme fits perfectly with seeing 30+ new pages in a weekend thread and having to fight through all the shenanigans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6laPiPI4RKU

• Like 2