Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

I was listening to a critic review this and he said the entire movie centers on the cast being so proud of themselves including Jolie.. That true???

If they're full of themselves then it's fully justified, the cast is the strongest part of the movie and Jolie recieved some of the best career reviews for the role.

Have been watching a movie series called "The Librarian" on TBS since morning. It is like a very low rent National Treasure, the actors straddle camp and sincerity. For a made-for-tv franchise, it isn't too bad.

Great campy TV movie series. Favor it was the first. Their making a tv series out of it iirc

Sounds "accidentally" convenient. :ph34r:

I dont have that channel, the Vivid channel (obviously), so even if it was purposeful, the most nutting on butts i'd be seeing is a black screen with ORDER NOW! in the corner. Nah, im good with HBO Zone...