Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

By the way, Emily Blunt was freaking awesome in EoT and was spunky enough to give Cruise a run for who's the bigger badass...

Also during watching EoT, for some reason my mind just went to Cap 3 and the thought that if they want Sharon to have a bigger role with Cap, can they just recast and get Emily Blunt to be Sharon Carter...this way Sharon actually can be awesome enough to be with Cap...just a thought...

• Like 1

Predators (the one with Adrien Brody) is starting right now over here. I am gonna see it since I have never did and reactions at the time were good.

It's not a great movie by any means. But I found it to be a satisfactory action flick. It almost loses the plot halfway through but it rights itself in the final act.

• Like 1

I was thinking of giving that a watch tonight...

First Chewy goes to watch RIPD, and now you want to see I, Frankenstein... are people on suicide mode tonight? What is next? Someone is gonna tell me it is going to see The Legend of Hercules?

• Like 2

It's not a great movie by any means. But I found it to be a satisfactory action flick. It almost loses the plot halfway through but it rights itself in the final act.

I like it when it does it's own thing but I hate when it's an almost remake of the original. Just no.

By the way, Emily Blunt was freaking awesome in EoT and was spunky enough to give Cruise a run for who's the bigger badass...

Also during watching EoT, for some reason my mind just went to Cap 3 and the thought that if they want Sharon to have a bigger role with Cap, can they just recast and get Emily Blunt to be Sharon Carter...this way Sharon actually can be awesome enough to be with Cap...just a thought...

After Iron Man 2 and Black Widow fell through for her they approached her to be Peggy Carter in the first Cap but I think with how her husband lost out on the role that wasn't going to happen.  But she'd be great as Sharon Carter - infinitely better than the prospect of what they have now...

Or maybe the first MCU Villainess - Madame Hydra

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1

I like it when it does it's own thing but I hate when it's an almost remake of the original. Just no.

The homage to Billy's Last Stand was great IMO.

Plus we actually get to see the fight this time.

I do agree that the whole

Mud Fight angle aping the original

was a bit overdone.

Edited by Numbers the One True King

I'm off to watch RIPD. If you don't hear from me within 24 hours, assume the worst

We will assume you fell asleep and woke up to a creepy kid staring at you.

• Like 2

I'm off to watch RIPD. If you don't hear from me within 24 hours, assume the worst

I would say what a certain Game of Thrones character experienced last Sunday is less painful than RIPD.

I watched em' back to back just to make sure.

• Like 5

I would say what a certain Game of Thrones character experienced last Sunday is less painful than RIPD.

I watched em' back to back just to make sure.

And yet I think I might take that experience to this one:

Posted Image

Edited by Numbers the One True King
  • Like 3

After Iron Man 2 and Black Widow fell through for her they approached her to be Peggy Carter in the first Cap but I think with how her husband lost out on the role that wasn't going to happen.  But she'd be great as Sharon Carter - infinitely better than the prospect of what they have now...

Or maybe the first MCU Villainess - Madame Hydra

Yea Emily VanCamp was okay in my opinion but after seeing Blunt in EoT, for some reason I was like she would be awesome enough as Sharon Carter for Cap to actually fall for her...especially since Sharon was barely there in TWS, they can easily recast her with Blunt and gain a lot more than they would lose...

• Like 1