Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

I have just seen EDGE OF TOMORROW. It's the best movie I've seen this year. I hope it does well.

I'm at USC all day volunteering for the special Olympics SoCal tournament (part of corporate initiative by our company). But looking forward to EOT as soon as the volunteering is done :P
  • Like 1

With a budget of 170m...a 40m ow and 3.0 multiplier to get 120m or even 130m...doesn't that seem to be the high end? Hopefully does great os.

Anyway, Oblivion and now EoT, Cruises's standing keeps on increasing.

• Like 1

E and my estimates were pretty much bang on. As SoCal goes, so goes the nation. :)I think even the sneaks were front loaded. Most of the sell outs came from the 5:30 NIOS and 9pm shows. Once it got later than that, demand seemed to taper off a bit (which makes sense, given the core demo for the movie).

• Like 1

Anyway, good number for Fault, but would've been better with a better release date

AKA, two weeks from now when there'd be more people at the previews since commencement ceremonies wouldn't be happening