Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Shailene amuses me more than anything else when she's talking about making her own medicine and suntanning her vadge. She seems not to know what feminism is but she's hardly alone on that score among young starlets, and Lana Del Rey's comments about the issue were even more breathtakingly stupid. Mostly what I hear from Shailene makes me think she's just really young and can't begin to grasp all the things she doesn't know. Either she will grown out of it like people often do, or she won't and it won't be so cute coming from a forty year old.

• Like 1

Shailene rulling 2014 with 2 big hits. I am a happy person.

Hopefully this will end over 150M DOM total. It seems frontloaded, so I am not sure if it will be able to do it.

• Like 3

what about Sex and the City? I can't find another summer movie?

I'm not sure.  I'm sure the second weekend drop will be big of course because the opening is so big.  But I think it can have Twilight like legs.  So 2.6-2.7X

I'm not sure.  I'm sure the second weekend drop will be big of course because the opening is so big.  But I think it can have Twilight like legs.  So 2.6-2.7X

I mean sat and sun drops for this weekend, because those movie were also very frontloaded in their run and especially in their OW. 

• Like 1

Shailene amuses me more than anything else when she's talking about making her own medicine and suntanning her vadge. She seems not to know what feminism is but she's hardly alone on that score among young starlets, and Lana Del Rey's comments about the issue were even more breathtakingly stupid. Mostly what I hear from Shailene makes me think she's just really young and can't begin to grasp all the things she doesn't know. Either she will grown out of it like people often do, or she won't and it won't be so cute coming from a forty year old.

She's only 22. She still has a lot of growing up to do. You can't expect someone that young, who's constantly under a microscope, to say mature and intelligent things all the time.

• Like 3

Shailene rulling 2014 with 2 big hits. I am a happy person.

Hopefully this will end over 150M DOM total. It seems frontloaded, so I am not sure if it will be able to do it.

She's got two big hits and she was gracefully spared the shame of appearing in TASM2. Good year for her

• Like 10

She's only 22. She still has a lot of growing up to do. You can't expect someone that young, who's constantly under a microscope, to say mature and intelligent things all the time.

22 is still a grown-ass person, not a kid or a teenager.
  • Like 6

22 is still a grown-ass person, not a kid or a teenager.

So basically what it comes down to is as long as she says what everyone thinks she should say, then she is "A-OK" in your book.  :)

• Like 1

So basically what it comes down to is as long as she says what everyone thinks she should say, then she is "A-OK" in your book. :)

I was just responding to Sting's post about the age thing. I've no opinion on her.

Stop pretending you are a woman in every single post.  It's freakin annoying sometimes.  And enlighten me oh earthly one, why do "hate" Shaileen?  What could she have possibly done to make you hate her?   :unsure:

She's not pretending to be a woman. Claire is a woman in a man's body. Simple as that.

Edited by Noctis
  • Like 6