Punishment

Weekend Actuals 6/6-6/8 FIOS 48m MAL 34.3m EOT 28.8m DOFP 15.2M MWDW 7.3m Zilla 6.1m Neigh 5.3m

When I think of MDWA, I actually think of the Community episode more than the actual movie.

It was a great episode...they were totally jacking with the viewers too before it all fell into place and Jeff had already given up his secrets...

They advertised it as a Pulp Fiction episode, which it is, but not as much as it is a MDWA episode.

One of the best movie references I've ever seen in any TV show. Maybe the best.

Because James Franco bought the rights to the book quite some time ago, and will be playing Tommy Wiseau. Hopefully it is another "Ed Wood". The book is awesome, and I would recommend it to anyone.

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/13849-the-disaster-artist-movie-based-on-the-book-about-the-making-of-the-room/

i still haven't watched Jaws. i just have the feeling there's no way it can live up to the hype at this point.

Posted Image

;)

I very highly recommend it. Doesn't matter how hyped you are, you will enjoy it.

• Like 1

Jaws is almost religious to me. Its a throw back to a time when movies were different. If u dont know the story behind Jaws id highly highly recommend reading Carl Gottliebs Jaws Log. Fascinating stuff.

• Like 4