Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

The people that believe TF4 will reach 300M are the same that believed that TF3 was gonna reach 400M and win the Summer 2011. It is a reboot with new stars. I find 300M highly unlikely. If it is good and they keep the cast, then maybe TF5 will be back into the 300M club.

• Like 3

My first PG-13 movie in theaters was FOTR (though there's a chance it was Batman Forever or Small Soldiers). First R in theaters was Pineapple Express. I think my first R overall was The Matrix.21/2 Jump Street just doesn't work unless you realize what they're making fun of, so a 10 year old is missing half the jokes. It also seems way worse than the R-rated comedies when I was around that age (Something About Mary, etc).

• Like 1

Lol I don't even know where to begin with that. Talk about totally missing my point. Kids are very impressionable, fact not opinion. Parents need to be very cautious what they're exposed to. Adolescents on the other hand are gonna be exposed to stuff regardless, and they're supposed to be since it helps them prepare and transition for adulthood. Parents still need to help guide them through it, but trying to shield them like they're still kids is pointless. That doesn't mean you encourage them to go light a joint, but you don't treat them like a 4th grader either. Most teens who have real issues had shitty parenting. And I'm talking real issues, not just typical middle school or high school experimenting.

Riiiight, I'm totally missing your point. I watched far worse R-rated movies in theaters as a kid and I turned out alright. All I'm hearing from you is THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN. I'm on my phone so someone imagine that Simpsoms GIF.
  • Like 1

The no Summer 2014 movie over 300 million is looking very real folks.

A first since Shrek lead summer 2001 with 267m. Adjust for inflation and you have to go way way back.

The people that believe TF4 will reach 300M are the same that believed that TF3 was gonna reach 400M and win the Summer 2011. It is a reboot with new stars. I find 300M highly unlikely. If it is good and they keep the cast, then maybe TF5 will be back into the 300M club.

Well the main star is the same

Posted Image

Posted Image

Who is he playing in TMNT?

I don't remember but he was the first one cast and there were lots of set pics of him with Megan Fox so he's the main one in the movie

• Like 2

Well the main star is the same

Posted Image

GA doesn't care only about robots or monsters. See the failure of PR and the success of TF or Godzilla. Both focused a lot of marketing in humans. The teaser of TF4 is all about presenting the new humans.

Edited by CJohn

Saw a matinee showing for Httyd2 and it was absolutely packed, my theater had to add 3 different 4 o'clock showings.I really liked it, it wasn't as good as the first but the animation is gorgeous and there is a certain part where the movie has some complete guts, I was surprised they did it in that fashion. I just wish they had dug a bit deeper for a bit longer since they entered that territory anyways.A-

• Like 3

Starting to think Nothing will have a 100 Million opening this year. Maybe Mockingjay but that's about it. TF4 could surprise could not who really knows/

Mockingjay will have a 100M opening for sure. :)