Travod

Most Quotable Movies

In the end of time, there was a man who knew the road. And the writing, was written on the stone. In the ancient time, an artist led the way, but no one seemed to understand. In his heart he knew, the artist must be true, but the legend of the rent was way past due! Well you think you'll be just fine without me, but you're mine! How can you kick me out of what is MINEEEEEEEEEEE?

I mean like I quote School of Rock almost daily.

In my school there's a high percentage of students who have seen Scott Pilgrim. You once were a ve-gon, but now you will be gone.

And of course Mean Girls.

Edited by Dragon Travtoo
  • Like 1

They say that you're a homeschooled jungle freak, that's a less hot version of me! Yeah, so don't try to act so innocent! You can take that fake apology, and shove it right up your hairy c...

And that's how Regina George died. Just kidding.

ZoolanderOffice SpaceTombstoneTerminatorAliensJohnny Dangerously (Fargin War Man...You fargin sneaky bastiches...when i get my hands on you I'm going to rip off your arms and shove them right up your fargin iceholes)Raiders of the Lost ArkStripesDumb and DumberJawsHalloweenA Few Good MenThe FugitiveThe Breakfast ClubFerris Bueller's Day OffSixteen CandlesMonty Python and the Holy GrailFast Times At Ridegmeont HighThe GodfatherBack to the FutureI realize this site is very young, but there are a whole whack of movies that are quotable before 2000.