#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

transformers just had a 20 million dollar second Saturday in China. It's now over 200 million. Its a beast there lol

• Like 2

I must say that I am very disapointed with Deliver Us From Evil. From the trailer I thought this could be this year's The Conjuring, but reviews and OD really let me down.

Edited by Wally
  • Like 1

it's a horrible film.

Watching it on HBO a few months ago, I was completely baffled by the praise. Plot was ridiculous and Leterrier's style is nauseating. The only thing of note are Lucius Fox and Alfred (they're not special)

seriously? still only 15 pages.

pages 

pages.

wow, look at that. it's so empty in this thread there's actually an echo.

The openers are so resoundingly shrug-worthy, and all other films have their storylines played out by now (save Transformers and the race for Cap 2 and how high Maleficent goes), that no one even cares enough for a massive derailing.

I must say that I am very disapointed with Deliver Us From Evil. From the trailer I thought this could be this year's The Conjuring, but reviews and OD really let me down.

Agreed. Had it at like 115m in the summer game. Lol. Guess we won't have a real horror hit this summer.

transformers just had a 20 million dollar second Saturday in China. It's now over 200 million. Its a beast there lol

Maybe they don't sub/dub the film there. I mean I'm sure the movies are way more enjoyable if you dont have to endure the "dialogue". ;) Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1

Here's a derailing. My bathroom remodel is nearly finished. I have a functional, shower, sink and toliet. Just need to get some doors and moulding stained. Along with the shower curtain and such

• Like 1

Wow, only 14pgs?..........

Going back to bed.

Lol Pierree come back here!!! LOL

Damn Autobots still in front... THought it would hold for 40+M or better though......

Lets go Prime!!!!! 

"  " ME GRIMLOCK SAYS PRIME AND I EAT UP 1 Billon Worldwide for breakfast!"