#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Transformers is still on track for 240-250, maybe more if Apes doesn't stomp on it. This would be half of the admissions of the second film, yet still the winner of the summer.Dragon 2 continues to have one of the most baffling runs I've ever seen for a summer tentpole of its caliber. If Apes comes in with like a 60m OW next weekend then I'm done with this entire slate.

• Like 8

You guys are so dramatic. In any other summer these particular movies disappointing or not doing gangbusters wouldn't be surprising. The problem is that this is all this summer has to offer (so far). The only one that's surprising is HTTYD2, and there's a myriad of reasons for it besides "moviegoing is dying." 

• Like 6

I know most people hate TF4 but to celebrate the movie's downfall even though this summer could use it's performance to spice thing up is sickening.

Calm down, it's just a movie. And it's easy to understand why people are sick of Bay's films doing well.

Edited by Hatebox
  • Like 2

Calm down, it's just a movie. And it's easy to understand why people are sick of Bay's films doing well.

We all have our preferences but we're also in B.O forum where number's more important. The way this summer has turned out to be it's bloody ill timing to cheer for any poor numbers. I understand it's cool to hate Bay and in any other summers I'd have joined the hate train but just this once...

• Like 1

Just watched Snowpiercer on a plane (vacationing in sunny Dubai).I absolutely loved it. The ending might not appeal to the general audience but I thought it was brilliant all round.People need to see more movies like this and less movies like Tammy or TF4.

• Like 3

I know most people hate TF4 but to celebrate the movie's downfall even though this summer could use it's performance to spice thing up is sickening.

Let's everything flop and die then. Nobody deserves any candies unless you're a Maleficent's fan.

So true.

I will drink their tears when it will pass 1B worldwide and TF 5 is announced.  :lol:

• Like 4

Yeah the amount of people I told to continue watching 1st season not give up , thanked me for it laterNow in other newsSat update YeahhhhhAOE 13.6,Tam 7.9,DUFE 3.8,22J 3.5,HTTYD2 2.9,ETE 2.6,Malef/TLAM2 2 ,JB 1.7,EOT 1.4

Top 10 41.4m, last year 79.6m. More tragically, 2003 (same calendar) 51.3m.
  • Like 3