#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

Like Tele just said, at least Claires form some kind of reply, a hilarious one. The Jolie gifs (and these Dragon gif) right now are just random spamming.

Well it's a judgment call. I think the Jolie .gifs are fun. Tele's opinion doesn't mean squat to me on that.

TTT > RoTKBy a lot.Although Sam and Frodo's gay love was pretty amusing.

Is that really considered gay? Because I would also be gay.

It is ridiculous that this talk about relevant stuff and number of gifs has started here. There was no problem when people were talking about some crazy bus incident a while ago and filled pages with that. Now suddenly you see a Jolie fan posting something and some stupid rule-talk starts.

Loser stuff I'd say!

• Like 1

Well it's a judgment call. I think the Jolie .gifs are fun. Tele's opinion doesn't mean squat to me on that.

But if it has something to do with the conversation, fine, but posting a random jolie gif is no different than me posting this, for absolutely no reason.

Posted Image

• Like 9

It is ridiculous that this talk about relevant stuff and number of gifs has started here. There was no problem when people were talking about some crazy bus incident a while ago and filled pages with that. Now suddenly you see a Jolie fan posting something and some stupid rule-talk starts.

Loser stuff I'd say!

Because gifs are pointless at times and if you want to start a fight with me, be careful.

• Like 1

Loser stuff I'd say!

i know you are joking but if you were able to post a gif of baumer refusing a service from Jolie, none of this would have happened ;)

But if it has something to do with the conversation, fine, but posting a random jolie gif is no different than me posting this, for absolutely no reason.

Posted Image

As much as I love Maleficent, I see your point.

(on a side note, excellent film....)

• Like 1

Yea, I agree...the gif usage is nuts now.....when you log on from your phone, it slows everything down.

I agree. Gif's are fun here and there. But lately its TOTALLY out of control..I suggest we remove "likes" which i think is the main reason for all these gif's..Its not possible to limit Gif's right?
  • Like 1

Because gifs are pointless at times and if you want to start a fight with me, be careful.

I think it's become a "like" thing which a lot of us are guilty of.

• Like 3

Posted Image

How is it random? Malificent is in wide release. This movie is a relic.

And how many random TDKR and TDK .gifs get posted here? If you're gonna limit one. You got to limit them all?

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2